Mark Reynolds Signed For Aberdeen!

puddinmfc

We have. Hutchinson was totally outpaced for Rangers third at Fir Park.

Wish him all the best myself. When you think how he reacted when we turned down a bid from Rangers for him, compared to the way McDonald did, that has to be worth something. Also, as mentioned above he always went on record saying if he moved on he wanted the club to get money for him. When the likes of McCormack, Sutton and even Lasley and Hammell had no qualms about leaving for free.

In my time watching Motherwell, Reynolds has definitely been one of the better centre backs. He had his flaws like anyone else but all round he was a good player for us. Especially when you think of some of the centre backs we've suffered like Daniel Sengewald, Karl Ready. Gunni Jonsonn and Bobby Donnelly.

He'll do a turn for Aberdeen, unfortunately.

Got to agree with Steelboy unfortunately, Mark Reynolds was never a left-back

Exactly, we saw that he was never a left-back when he played there on a few occassions. Also, he was an absolute bombscare when Craigan wasn't playing beside him and talking him through the game, in fact, he became like a nervous schoolboy who wouldn't stand up and take responsibility. He was an average player with pace and his level is a provincial club in the SPL.

As for the Craig Brown comment, I can see where he is coming from as I never really saw him being outpaced when he was with us (albeit he ain't came up against Arfur Daley or John Humphreys!) .

Also, as mentioned above he always went on record saying if he moved on he wanted the club to get money for him. When the likes of McCormack, Sutton and even Lasley and Hammell had no qualms about leaving for free.

it didn't really work out well for him though did it? when you consider that we knocked back an offer from swansea in the summer transfer window he must be a bit scunnered with how things worked out. i was suprised he went to wednesday - although he's on good money - and i think things would have worked out better from a football perspecitve if he had waited 6 months and left on a free.

if we don't sell murphy in this window i can see him letting contract run down rather than just signing for the first team that offers us a half decent fee in the summer. if he does he'll no doubt get a lot of abuse on here but mccall isn't using him in a way that maximises his value this season so i don't think we can complain if it happens.

Also, he was an absolute bombscare when Craigan wasn't playing beside him and talking him through the game, in fact, he became like a nervous schoolboy who wouldn't stand up and take responsibility.

i think that's harsh. he struggled in mcghee's second season but he was partnered with bob malcolm or quinn and so did quite a few others. after being bottom of the league at christmas we turned it round from boxing day when craggs and clarkson came back only just missed the top six.

after those dodgy few months at the end of 2008 he barely played a game without craggs and when he did under gannon he had a good partnership with saunders (clean sheets against both sides of the old firm).