Chris Humphrey's Match Worn Boots ...stil Going ;)

The10GrandCharityChallenge

Hey Folks,

Despite the few comments of banter, I had a lot of feedback last time round, and I know at least one bidder just missed out on the boots Chris Humphrey donated for auction so they are now back online as part of my charity fundraising.

With over 200 other awesome items for auction @ my official website RIGHT HERE - Please do pop by and have a wee look :)

I have recently crossed the £5000 mark in donations in the last twelve months, and am looking forward to another year of awesome fundraising.

Can I also say, my extreme condolences to Bill Dickie's family, he was always a complete gent whenever I saw him at Fir Park. RIP.

Thanks for reading

Robin

• Like 1

Come on Dazzer! I thought you would have bid £10000 for these by now. Put your money where your mouth is :whistling:

Crazy talk.....

.....he's already got half a dozen signed pairs in that glass cabinet in his living room along with that locket of Humph hair, the sock with the hole in the big toe from last season's away strip and that as yet unsued plane ticket to Jamaica for his international debut :P

In all seriousness, well done with the auctions!