Podcast

Kris-A-Goalda

Alright Dossers!

I have recently begun my Motherwell based Podcast, with the first proper episode of it now avaliable to stream or download for free at

http://t.co/S3lgfpU

It is very rough and unedited, but as I work on the format and getting better equipment, it should become better. For now, it is me rambling on about the Mighty Well with my cousin and my mate, but it's good fun.

Go have a listen and give me as much feedback as you wish!

KJ

to be honest buddy, I got bored after about 10 mins and switched it off. It seemed a bit monotone.

Almost an hour for your first one seems a bit long for me. obviously if you had been able to edit it, it may well have been shorter and more to the point. Perhaps condensing it down and getting longer as you get more settled into what you are doing and debating specific aspects of the team or individual games would be better.

I will probably go back to it later and pick up from where i left off, but i think I could only listen to it bit by bit. you guys are obviously fans of MFC and I hope this all goes well for you. I will tune into the next one too.

Sorry for being a bit negative on it. I really wanted to like it right off!

This week's KJ WellCast is now up and ready to go in your ears here:

http://soundcloud.com/krisjack/the-kj-wellcast-reviews

Just me on my lonesome for this one, so kept it short and sweet, Looks back at Saturday's awful performance, forward to Hibs tomorrow nigth and talk about interviewing the legend that is Dougie Arnott for Saturday's programme. All from my sickbed due to the St Johnstone game leaving me with a weekend full of migraines. As usual, all feedback welcomed.

Up The Well!

• 3 weeks later...

Morning All

Here's the latest in my irrevernt Motherwell Podcast. have taken feedback from the last 1 and made it a bit brighter and less monotone, and have even got some music in it. It's in 2 parts due to recording it on my phone and getting a call midway through.

Part 1 had general Motherwell discussion about the win over Dundee United,Higdon and a little bit about Jenno...

http://t.co/BGmeN1PJ

Part 2 has the brand new game that will take Fir Park by storm, "6 Degrees Of Eliphas Shivute"

http://t.co/z7PHmqeL

Please go and have a listen and comment on it, good or bad, correcting flaws and false statements as you wish.

Kris

• Like 1

Part 2 has the brand new game that will take Fir Park by storm, "6 Degrees Of Eliphas Shivute"

Speaking of Eliphas Shivute, my boat is in Walvis Bay, Namibia currently, and one of the welders who came onboard recognised my 'well strip i was wearing and i had a good 20 minute conversation about the mighty 'Well and about the great Elphias Shivute

We're famous everywhere!! :-)

Speaking of Eliphas Shivute, my boat is in Walvis Bay, Namibia currently, and one of the welders who came onboard recognised my 'well strip i was wearing and i had a good 20 minute conversation about the mighty 'Well and about the great Elphias Shivute

We're famous everywhere!! :-)

Except in Motherwell only the mould firm are famous there :angry:

Where do you and your mates find the time?

It's just something to do. I'm trying to push on with building up a media portfolio for personal gain, and doing my blog and the podcasts are good ways to go about it. It also hopefully gives other Well fans something to enjoy and in time contribute to.

I'm possibly going to set up a Facebook page where I can post all my stuff in one place, or encourage people to leave comments on the blog regarding it.

It's rough and unedited and sounds like pub chat, but I enjoy doing it, and hopefully you guys enjoy listening.

Up the Well!

KJ

• 3 months later...

Alright folks, here's a link to my latest installment of the KJ WellCast on SoundCloud!

The first of 2012, it looks back at last weeks win over Queen's Park, looks forward to the weekend game with Inverness, and includes an interview with Elaine Ferguson, who like many of you probably have, is a Motherwell Fan WAG.

Go have a listen, give me your thoughts and feedback. Not as rough sounding as past ones, but new software means I've been able to cut and shut and add in jongles, for that more professional feel...

Hey All

Although there's been no comments on this thread, but it's been viewed a fair few times, i imagine some of you will have leant your hears to my podcast...

looking for a little bit of help with this weeks, which may tie in with another thread I saw on here before...

I'm having a feature called Well Random where I'm looking for the most obscure Motherwell players folk can think of, and at least 1 fact to go along with them, whether true/false/made up, as long as it's not libellous. So far I've had Holm Kraska, rumoured to have been signed as a midfielder, but was rumoured to have actually been a basketball player and Daniel Sengewald, who allegedly had Christmas dinner with former administrator Brian Jackson.

If anyone can come up with any better ones, let me know and you'll get a name check on the podcast....

KJ

This week's episode is now available here:

http://soundcloud.com/krisjack/the-kj-wellcast-1801

46 minutes of chat with fellow Well fan and "star" of ITV's Take Me Out, Alistair Morton, Elaine returns to read a rather poorly written match report from the Inverness game, and there's an interview done via the medium of Twitter with Steven McGarry (played by Morton). Well Random makes it's debut in the form of Holm Kraska...

Enjoy folks!

KJ

[Alright Steelmen

looking for contributions for last weeks Podcast, with regards to the Well Random section of it...

Last week's can be heard here http://tinyurl.com/756wcou if you havent checked it out, albeit it is now a bit dated...

This week, i will be talking about the blink-and-you-missed- them pairing of Franz Resch and Mario Doerner, so any facts/trivia/made up (non libellous) stories anyone has about them would be appreciated, as well as suggestions for any other double acts who would fit in around Fir Park way and why...

Anyone who gets back to me will get namechecked on the poddy for their efforts, so if anyone feels like helping out, either leave a message here or tweet me at @krisjack85 and hashtag it #WellRandom

Cheers

Kris

Myself and Mr Jamie Barnes discuss (via Skype no less) Motherwell's 4 points from the last 2 games. Topics of discussion are Higgy's "gesture", Ojamaa's gunslinging and reliable Randolph. Well Random this week looks at 2 foreigners who failed to live up to their billing, and allows us to evaluate other dynamic duos from Fir Park folklore.Meanwhile Elaine stumbles through my well written Dundee United report, making it 1-1 in messing up that part of the podcast! Up the Well!

No Podcast this week, due to "real job" taking precedent...however, there is a Blog, if anyone is interested....

http://kjwellblog.blogspot.com/2012/02/motherwell-fc-fairly-draught-free.html

It's my thoughts on Henrik Ojamaa, Jamie Murphy and the transfer window in general, as well as looking forward to this weekend's Cup tie with Morton.

Podcast should be back next week for those who listen, with another Twinterview with a former Well player, who has recently linked up with a former MFC manager again...

Up The Well!

KJ

• 2 months later...

For first time in an eternity, here is a new installment of the KJ WellCast...

http://soundcloud.com/krisjack/kj-wellcast-2604

This week's has the ling awaited Sieb Dykstra Twinterview, Alistair Morton's take on the run in, Laney Ferg's rundown of last weekend, and the usual shoddy editing...

Go have a listen ahead of tomorrow's crunch game against St Johnstone! As always, I encourage feedback, good or bad, and if there is anyone you'd like me to track down for the next Twinterview, then leave suggestions here please!

KJ