Motherwell Vs St Johnstone...

Davie boy

Stick someone on Sandaza and their goal threat is pretty much non existent.Tbh we could be doing with a couple of quick forwards so not having Higdon might not be a bad thing.Ojamaa and Murphy up front, Daley and Law wide and we should have too much for them.

1-0

What makes everyone think this will be a close game. Both games this season have finished 3-0 :laugh: .

Granted It's a hard one to call but the winner will win comfortably and the losers will get pumped. My money is on us cause we are quite a streaky team. We will win the next 3 or 4.

Huge game. Win it and top six is sorted and we will have gone a massive step towards getting that Euro spot also.

St Johnstone have proved this season they are a very good team (in fact some might say have been better than us) so this will be a tough game.

I just hope the last two results have brought the confidence back to the squad and we can get the three points.

Losing Higdon really would be a big blow, given that they'll have either McCracken or Wright at centre-half alongside Anderson. Without Higdon we look very lightweight.

Would like to see Law continue out on the left, if only to pin-back Mackay, I'd think Murphy/Humphrey could have a good day against Calum Davidson as well.

As always, it'll depend on Lasley/Jennings and Davidson/Morris. The games between the two tend to be decided on who gets a hold of the middle of the park, so if Davidson starts running over the top of our two, we're in trouble.

Fancy us though, we were great the other night.

Think we'll win this one, 2 - 0 with murphy and lasley netting. While ST J do look good right and and have clicked well with Steve Lomas, I just think McCall will use what happened at fir park a few months ago as motive to go out and get the job done.

3 points fine and to give us good breathing space in that 3rd spot!