St Mirren Replay

AndyRoss

I'm really tempted to stay at home and watch the game (ok, in a pub but in Wishaw or Motherwell). I was going to go through to see the new park but a night game in February doesn't really appeal to me.

a lot depends on the price, with it being on TV they can make the prices sensible.

If it is £10 to get in, i will make the trip but anymore and by the time you add in leaving work early, the traveling (time and petrol) and the fact it will be freezing... the couch will be more appealing.

Lee

Guy at work is a Luton fan , pretty sure the second leg of the Johnstone's Paint is on Sky as well is it not?

And thats my problem. I can't remember a day when both have been on the box at the same time!

The Brighton pubs will cover the Luton game, and am guessing I have no chance of seeing the Well game on a different screen.

I may have to resort to an internet friendly pub :(

Unless its a tenner to get in then I won't be going, money is tight for everyone and I'm no different. If its on Sky then that's where I'll be watching it.

Unless its a tenner to get in then I won't be going, money is tight for everyone and I'm no different. If its on Sky then that's where I'll be watching it.

A tenner is prob still too much IMO. That's how much a normal game should be. If they really want to fill the place (and imo they will with it being the 'first game under the floodlights bla bla') then a nominal fee of around a fiver with a pound for weans would fill the lego set.

I doubt they will do that so the novelty of watching the 'Well in pub it is.

Mine's a Stella :lol: