St Mirren Replay

AndyRoss

Why should we demand really low prices? We made there fans pay £15 and £10 for concessions. I think if they return the favour and reduce the prices to what we did, then we can't argue. And a similar family ticket arrangement.

IF the game is on the telly then fans will make up there minds to stay at home anyway and some folk will go to the game regardless. To then reduce the tickets to say £5 is just going to lose both clubs revenue, as they won't get a full house regardless and only "die hards" will make the journey on a freezing February evening!

If you can afford it, then get yourself over to Paisley. Its one of the closer stadiums and its the Scottish Cup, could be a cracking game. On the other hand we could completely balls it up, but hey thats what you come to expect being a Well Fan.

After seeing them at the weekend, we've got to fancy our chances.

I think its a stick on it'll be £15 and £10.

They went for those prices for their last day at Love Street, the two clubs agreed the same for the game on Saturday so I don't see any reason why they'll not go for £15 and £10 for the replay.

we'll have an advantage here. I would hope that the pitch at the new St Mirren Park will be in pretty good condition given it's brand new... should support our flowing football tactic.

As long as he doesn't start 451 again, we're in with a good shout!