• Tim Clancy
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Steve Jennings
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Chris Humphrey
    • Null Vote

clancy had 4 or 5 extremely dodgy moments imo but he did manage to make a few good recoveries.

hutchy was a beast. jenno and las were both good as well. big shauny takes it though and it was good to see a ref that doesn't think being big and strong equals a foul (although i suspect madden fancies himself as a bit of a tank which probably helps).

Hutch was immense, and I really like the partnership with Clancy. Clancy had one or two wayward passes but by fuck, my heart isnt in my mouth when he recieves the ball the way it is with Craigan.

i don't know about that.

at the very start of the game he got caught wrong side and then made a great recovering tackle. five minutes later he passed the ball to a st mirren player then marked hutchy's man but we got away with it. just before half time he was inches away from a red card. in the 2nd half he messed up a few easy passes at the back as well.

for me he's at least as erratic as craggs. an ideal long term replacement to keep things interesting.

Jenno was good, but wasted it by a booking for mouthing at the ref. Mccall needs to sort this out. Hateley provided a few great deliveries but again needlessly booked when he had lost the plot a bit. Giving my vote to Nicky Law for a day of unselfish running and making space for others.