Well Shop Special Offer

awp

• 1 month later...

Just on the club site the now, having a wee a wee peruse at the discounts available for ST holders and seen the club shop is part of it & have special offers throughout the season.

Have I missed these?

The only offers I've seen this season were the hoodie offer and the 2for1 deal on hats & scarves.

Anything specific to ST holders?

1333845489[/url]' post='336813']

Not that i heard about.

Season ticket exclusive offer coming up next week, keep an eye out. Also, the structure of these offers will change next season to give a couple of vouchers to season ticket holders which could be used at any time in the season.

CheersThe Well Shop

Season ticket exclusive offer coming up next week, keep an eye out. Also, the structure of these offers will change next season to give a couple of vouchers to season ticket holders which could be used at any time in the season.

CheersThe Well Shop

Thats a better idea, feel ive missed offers online as not been checking often enough. Vouchers a better idea well done for noticing changing and improving :cheers: .

Getting married next sunday any chance of a cheeky wee offer on cufflinks for me and the lad as we are all in the Motherwell tartan for the wedding.;)

1333994321[/url]' post='337030']

Thats a better idea, feel ive missed offers online as not been checking often enough. Vouchers a better idea well done for noticing changing and improving :cheers: .

Getting married next sunday any chance of a cheeky wee offer on cufflinks for me and the lad as we are all in the Motherwell tartan for the wedding.;)

No problem at all. Call me in the shop tomorrow and I'll sort something out.

CheersAlan01698 338 025

Alan - can we expect new home and away tops next year?

If so - hopefully better quality than the away top. The Bukta and Canterbury tops were silky smooth much like the EPL tops, but the silver top was rough on my sensitive skin :-)

Feel free to take the P1ss, but their is a serious point in there.....

The very year that I decide not to purchase a 'Well strip is the one where we manage to keep a shirt and (sponsor?) combination for more than one season for about the first time in a decade :doh::lol:

But my poor decision making aside, in all seriousness that's a welcome development in light of lots of extra monies being found by 'Well fans to put into the Well Society.

Good to hear.

CheersThe Well Shop

Excellent news Alan, thanks for getting back to me.