Dunfermline Vs Motherwell Discussion Thread

prideoflanarkshire

I must be in a minority who doesn't care if Dunfermline go down.dash2.gif Won't forget them gits chucking me out all them years ago.

Nah, I have no real feelings either way if they go down or not. Who gets relegated doesn't really make much difference to me.

The only time I bothered was when Accies went down. I enjoyed our games against them and would have preferred to see them stay up.

Nah, I have no real feelings either way if they go down or not. Who gets relegated doesn't really make much difference to me.

The only time I bothered was when Accies went down. I enjoyed our games against them and would have preferred to see them stay up.

Our games against Accies last season were among the worst football matches I've ever seen. And £22 to get into their stupid stadium was a piss take.

But it's a 2 minute walk from my front door, so I'd much rather they were still in the league.

I'd rather Dunfermline went down simply because it would mean Hibs stay up. Quite enjoy a wee away day at Easter Road.

• Like 1

Nah im sorry to see them go down which is a certainty i'd much rather it be Hibs. Dunfermline's a good place for an overnite stay and i found a cracking boozer after watching a fine last 30mins of the REAL Motherwell. The first 60 were quite poor and could've went either way but once we scored we took control and Ojammas goal was a peach. Have to say the choir at the back were great and the slagging Bob McHugh was getting while warming up was HILARIOUS!! :laugh::thumbup: . All in all a fab day out. :drinks:

Great banter from the Well fans, poor first half but a much better second. Whilst the Pars had a slight edge over us in the first half, it wasn't as if they were raining shots in on Randy's goal! They got stuck in and stopped us playing, but with us having that extra bit of quality I alsways felt we could push on and win, and so it proved.