Should Kille Game Be Postponed?

WilliePettigrew

the old firm game has nothing to do with this

It's up to Killie to decided if they wish to request postponement, personally I don't think they will and I wish I wasn't working on Saturday as I would love to go to the game to cheer Killie on the park for winning the league cup.

Cheer them onto the park? For winning the league cup? Not a chance.

Well done to them and all that, but it's the league cup for Christs sake, not the Champions League.

A minute silence/applause, fair enough. Not too bothered either way about the applauding on to the park deal, don't really see much point in it for the League Cup if I'm honest (despite it still being a big deal for a non-OF club to win it).

If the game was called off then doesn't that mean that the OF game isn't a title decider? Isn't it the outcome of our game that decides whether it is a title decider?

So call it off, just for a laugh. thumbup.gif

If we win on Saturday shellic cant win the league on sunday.

If we win on Saturday shellic cant win the league on sunday.

that wasnt my point - if we don't play, we can't be beaten by killie and will have a game in hand that keeps us mathematically in the title race so the OF game isnt a title decider right? even if celtic beat rangers, we would still mathematically be able to catch celtic?

needless to say I havent bothered doing the maths and am probably completely wrong.

that wasnt my point - if we don't play, we can't be beaten by killie and will have a game in hand that keeps us mathematically in the title race so the OF game isnt a title decider right? even if celtic beat rangers, we would still mathematically be able to catch celtic?

needless to say I havent bothered doing the maths and am probably completely wrong.

You're right.

But the Killie game is going to be played.

That wasnt my point either, just stating a fact .