Free Tickets

Mitch

Am I right in saying this Accies match is the last you cane obtain your free extra ticket via your season ticket?

Not used it yet and was going to get it for Saturdays match for the old man!

Do I need to collect by tomorrow?

In the infamous Dear Supporter letter Mitch - it said it had to be collected before the Monday preceding the game (I think).

However I'd like to think you'd be OK if you went tomorrow. I'd call first tho if you've a distance to travel.

I've not been long informed that the offer to collect your tickets has been extended till Friday so get down to Fir Park before then and you'll be able to claim you're free adult and child ticket.

More we get into Fir Park for the derby the better!

'Flow

I phoned today and got told that i was to late.

We've managed to, with a bit of persuasion from the GM, get an extension and you now have till Friday to get your tickets should you want 'em.

Where do you get the free tickets for ? is it any stand?

Yea, shouldn't be a problem for either the East, Cooper or O'Donnell!

What voucher is it that is required to pick up your ticket? Was there not some confusion as the same ticket was requested when getting tickets for Inverurie?

Voucher H from the back is the one you're looking for Mitch, mate!

'Flow

If your season ticket is a concession can you get another concession for free? Or does it have to be an adult ticket?

Letter (which I've just dug out) says an adult season ticket holder gets you one adult and one juvenile ticket (as Al has pointed out)

Doesn't mention concession deals at all

I've not been long informed that the offer to collect your tickets has been extended till Friday so get down to Fir Park before then and you'll be able to claim you're free adult and child ticket.

More we get into Fir Park for the derby the better!

'Flow

Good news 'flow! Will be down to get my tickets tomorrow or thursday.