Snap Poll

Browni

Snap poll  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Do we want it tonight?

• Yes, let's get it over and done with
    • No, let's hope for 2nd place and get it by rights

As one who has suffered many disappointments following Motherwell, I will take a Rangers win tonight. As much as I hate to see any of the Old Firm win I always want them to take points off of the teams we are competing against for 3rd place or any other position.

My heart couldn't stand going into the last game v United needing 1 or 3 points. I've been there too often in the past and it ain't fun, take 3rd place tonight without question and go to Fir Park a week on Sunday and enjoy a truly remarkable achievement. Remember younger fans, this is Champions League, keep repeating that and it really hits home what a small squad have achieved.

• Like 2

Given that I think a last minute push for 2nd is most likely going to be a step too far at this late stage, I'm quite happy for a Rangers result tonight.

That said, I'm also perfectly happy to eat a huge portion of humble pie if I'm completely wrong and we go on and make the end to the season even more remarkable that it currently looks like being!!

Would rather we had the champions league spot sewn up tonight. If Rangers and Dundee United drew would it still be possible for us to finish 2nd?

2nd equal is possible but their goal difference is far superior to ours.

Didnae notice this thread before I posted in the Shoutbox. But aye, I get where people are coming from with the whole 2nd place thing but I'll be perfectly happy to be guaranteed 3rd place within the next two hours. The idea of United winning tonight then playing at Tannadice full of confidence against a Celtic side that could be fielding fringe players or youngsters, given their season is over, gives me the absolute fear after all the good work we've done in the last two games! Especially when you throw in our record at Ibrox! The risk just seems too great for me and, personally, I reckon it outweighs the possibility of finishing 2nd.

I absolutely love a gamble but this is one situation I'd be printing off the receipt and cashing in.

Mon the vile, bigoted, knuckle-dragging, scumbag h*n bastards thanks.

• Like 1

As one who has suffered many disappointments following Motherwell, I will take a Rangers win tonight. As much as I hate to see any of the Old Firm win I always want them to take points off of the teams we are competing against for 3rd place or any other position.

My heart couldn't stand going into the last game v United needing 1 or 3 points. I've been there too often in the past and it ain't fun, take 3rd place tonight without question and go to Fir Park a week on Sunday and enjoy a truly remarkable achievement. Remember younger fans, this is Champions League, keep repeating that and it really hits home what a small squad have achieved.

Excellently put :notworthy:

With the 'do us a favour rangers' mentality i cant see past another pumping on saturday, so doubt am gona go.

Aw naw

Thank fuck 3rd place is sewn up , your absence mightve been the killer blow to our hopes :drag: