Best Goal You've Seen At Fir Park

TigerWoodsMFC

..... Fortune for Celtic

Great goal but couldn't believe it just before he was coming on the pitch I went to my mate "They spent millions on him and he is useless what's he gonna do?" First touch in the back of the net with me looking like an idiot and stayed silent for the rest of the game

Ah sorry, thought you were on about the ICT quarter final in 2004. Must have blocked this Tokley goal out my head cause I can't even remember it :lol:

He was talking about that game :lol:

It was a volley from outside the box, Marshall didnt even see it

Has to be James McFadden's goal against Livingston to complete his hat trick when he was captain for the day. He was a genuinely top quality player and that goal was something else. He scored another absolute peach of a goal against Dundee in 2001/2002 at Fir Park when he beat three or four players and curled it into the top corner from the edge of the box.

Nowt today with motherwell but I took in the Gretna v Derry City game at Fir Park a good few years back and derrys Kevin deery scored two of the best goals Ive ever seen at Fir Park. One was an absolute belter of a free kick

Nowt today with motherwell but I took in the Gretna v Derry City game at Fir Park a good few years back and derrys Kevin deery scored two of the best goals Ive ever seen at Fir Park. One was an absolute belter of a free kick

the game in question, the two goals come after at 0.41