Motherwell Fans - 2011/2012

Dee

But who requested embedding to be disabled and more imortant, why?

Presumably how to its been set up on youtube Browni. No meddling on SO's part if that's what had crossed your mind.

The link was sitting purely as a text clicky when I saw it. As I do with most of the 'Well related vids that get posted on here, if it hasn't been embedded I'll set it up so that folk can see right away what they are clicking on and can can play directly on here without having to open up youtube.

Unfotunately as soon you click on the clip you get the embedding disabled message and have to click through to open up youtube to view it. Nothing more sinister in it than that.

Presumably how to its been set up on youtube Browni. No meddling on SO's part if that's what had crossed your mind.

The link was sitting purely as a text clicky when I saw it. As I do with most of the 'Well related vids that get posted on here, if it hasn't been embedded I'll set it up so that folk can see right away what they are clicking on and can can play directly on here without having to open up youtube.

Unfotunately as soon you click on the clip you get the embedding disabled message and have to click through to open up youtube to view it. Nothing more sinister in it than that.

Cheers Andy!

I see it occasionally on forums and have never asked the question as to why until now. My problem? with this I will go onto the Youtube website and then click one link after another and it will take ages before I come back here (if I even do that night!)

However, cracking video guys and as Special et-al have said, you have reinvented the shed and done it with style.

:thumbup::drinks::thumbup: