Diggle Called It Right.....

Rory Bellows

BTW, well played, Diggle on the whole Newco thing which has turned into a revolution

Back in Sept (I think) last year, you said to me it would happen (Admin, Liquidation, dual-contract allegations, general skullduggery etc etc)..... snd it has.

A lot of people (including myself, initially) were very sceptical about how far this whole thing would go

Don't forget, kids, if this had happened 20-30 years or so ago, it would likely have been "business as usual" at the end of the day, and you would be looking for bits and pieces in the Sunday Post or something if you wanted to know more about it. Even 2 weeks ago, the Mainstream Press "told us" that the new company would get straight back into the SPL, cause they had to vote as directed by their banks - not the fans. They failed to sell that to Scottish Football Fans

WHO DO THEY THINK THEY'RE FOOLING? YOU?

The mainstream press are pissed that the Internet Bampots ™ have won this battle

BTW, well done also to the MFC Board for handing the Well Society the vote. We need to remember that this was done before Mad Vlad made his (excellent) "NO" statement. Then the floodgates opened.

Let's get out and support the Well in record numbers at the start of the watershed 2012-2013 season. It will be remembered forever.

I admit that I have been pretty shocked by the way this whole thing has panned out. Just out of curiosity I looked back at my first post on this shambles which was posted on the 10th Feb 2012. I appear to have been more preoccupied by the TV deal than Rangers demise.

Forget the rest of the SPL, Celtic NEED Rangers. Sky Sports need both of the gruesome twosome, without them they would almost certainly pull the plug on any future SPL TV deal. Celtic and Rangers are the only reason we have a TV deal in the first place. Without the guaranteed minimum of 4 Old Firm games a season, nobody would be interested in SPL TV rights. I wouldn't be surprised when push came to shove, Celtic would probably help bail them out.

I never believed that any of this would happen, but fair play to those that did and said that they did. I thought they were all talking pish based on sheer hope, but it all came true.

Fuck, I thought I was in the Faddy thread there and near spat my coffee out :rolleyes:

• Like 6

I never believed that any of this would happen, but fair play to those that did and said that they did. I thought they were all talking pish based on sheer hope, but it all came true.

And yer fucking gutted! I can hear the tears splash on keyboard as you write this.

• Like 2

Aye all this fan power has really thrown a spanner into the works for all the mainstream press and media - their silence in terms of judging Rangers is only matched by the racket caused by all the a*se licking and sycophantic fawning over the words of chairman murray!!!:nod:

It's went mental since February. I remember it was only admin for a few weeks, then weeks turned to months, bidders came and went. Eventually a preferred bidder arrived after a handful of bizzare bids. Then he leaves because the books were fecked. Then another preferred bidder. Then we were told it was likely a CVA would be accepted. It failed. Then the administrators were put under investigation and liquidation began. Then all the "diddy" teams seemed to stand together and tell them to GTF. Now the first division appear to be telling them to GTF. Now all the players are leaving, literally tens of millions of pounds walking out the door for free. And now talk of the Newco possibly going into admin. It's anarchy. I don't think anyone would have thought this possible (apart from Diggle) back at the start of the year.