Friendly Result U/20S V Livi Xi

Noah Dosser

A game at last !

U/20's drew 3-3 with a strong Livingston side in a friendly at Broxburn Juniors this afternoon.

'Well went 3 up by halftime with some good finishing and a determined display against a technically good and well organised Livi.

Kenny Black made 5 changes in the 2nd half with 5 boys signed from the U/17's coming on.

Livi came back strongly towards the end and scored 3 to claim the draw.

• Like 1

Nae probs,

Stewart

Devlin Kerr Murray Francis-Angol

Watt Asghar Hetherington Leitch

Erwin Moore

Scorers were Erwin, Moore and Leitch.

Not sure of all subs' names but it was the 5 who stepped up from U/ 17's.

Thanks, apart from Devlin & Hetherington do you think we will see any of them breaking into the 1st team squad this year?

Thanks, apart from Devlin & Hetherington do you think we will see any of them breaking into the 1st team squad this year?

I would think Erwin, Cummins ( injured at moment) and Murray look the most likely.

I posted on another thread Francis- Angol could make it as well if he can improve defensively.

This is of course purely my opinion.

Kerr, who is on loan/ trial, is another who could feature but I've no info re his staying or returning to BCFC.

The other posters are correct Paul McCafferty did feature and Jack Leitch is Scott L's boy.

The 5 subs were : Steven Higgins, Fraser Johnston, Dale Shirkie, Morgyn Neil and Paul McCafferty .

Hope this helps folks.

• Like 1