Jump to content

Mad Dog

SO Well Society Members
  • Posts

    2,022
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    21

Mad Dog last won the day on June 24

Mad Dog had the most liked content!

About Mad Dog

  • Birthday 04/10/1976

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Guernsey
  • Interests
    Travelling, running, rugby, cycling, reading, vinyl....

Recent Profile Visitors

15,579 profile views

Mad Dog's Achievements

Attracting Interest from Abroad

Attracting Interest from Abroad (7/10)

494

Reputation

  1. It's not always an easy decision when you're half Scottish and half English, though. Or born outside of Scotland to Scottish parents. You get someone like Ollie McBurnie who was born in Leeds to a Scottish father and has always been desperate to wear the dark blue. Angus Gunn may not have had that same drive, but his old man was a Scotland cap and he saw sense in the end.
  2. As someone who watches from afar, I don't mind as I'll have the afternoons to do whatever I like. Must be frustrating for folk attending the games though, especially if it is an away game.
  3. I think Paul McGinn is coming back to fitness at just the right time and I'd pair him with Moormann with SODs right and Williams left. Longelo can play in midfield and put crosses in for our centre forward pairing of Thor and Seb. The last bit probably won't happen, but it would be nice to see what difference a traditional 4-4-2 might make.
  4. JGR had a good game, no-one else did.
  5. See who Hibs fans are calling for? Clarke, Lennon, Kevin Thompson, Alex Neil, Bartley, etc. All aboard the failure merry-go-round again. I'll happily give Johansson a full season and beyond. If he doesn't succeed, then we'll pick up another young and ambitious coach from the continent.
  6. Hopefully MJC won't predict a win.
  7. One thing I remembered from last night is that there seemed to be a lot of players slipping over, so was there any need to water the pitch at halftime?
  8. Hardest choice yet this season, but not in a good way. Lowry showed some nice skills in the first half that didn't really make any difference but I can't think of anything else that stood out.
  9. Should fit in, his skin matches their shirts.
  10. I like Girdwood-Reich, he's solid and comfortable with the ball at his feet. He seems quite slow though, particularly on the turn, and I think teams may have identified him as the weak link in our defence already.
  11. Sheep ought to have had a penalty there.
  12. That's not the same Lucas Weir.
  13. Our business model now means that spending chunks of money is taking a punt. In Kettlewell's time and before we were looking for freebies.
×
×
  • Create New...