Youth Cup This Sunday Fir Park

East_Stand_Al

Motherwell U19s vs Rangers U19s, kick off 1pm.

Its only £2 for adults and £1 for kids, (Maw Paw and 2 weans for £6 take a pal for ech of the weans and still chang out of a tenner ) Instead of sitting in the house or the Pub watching the Old Firm game hope loads of people get out and support the future stars of MFC.

From the fishal site

Gordon Young’s Under 19’s face a tough test against Rangers in the SFA Youth Cup this Sunday at Fir Park.The Youths have already seen off Kilmarnock and Livingston in previous rounds but face a tough test against last season’s League and Cup winners.

The match, in association with the Motherwell Supporters’ Trust is due to kick off at 1pm.

Admission to the match will be £2 for adults and £1 for children (pay at the gate) with all takings going directly to Motherwell’s Youth Development Fund.

If your reading this flow do you have any idea how i would go about taking photos at this game that could go on the official site like i done for the reserves? Would need to be pitchside preferably behind the cooper end goal. If the game was being played at one of the smaller parks its just a case of turning up but would a permit or something along those lines be required for this game?

Will be good to see some of the younger players, as a lot of them have been in and around the first team squad but don't seem to get a chance. What about Paul Slane who McGhee was raving about at the start of the season? Or robert McHugh? Theres been a few others too.

Should be a good game, shame bout the pitch.

Noticed the squad out having a look at the "pitch" after the game today. I've rarely seen it so bare, and that includes even when we had the problems of last year. Good luck tomorrow guys, go get the win you deserve.

U19s can consider themselves very unlucky. Never seen any of the first half but the Well totally dominated the second half and had a stonewall penalty claim denied when they were 2-0 down. The Well had a man sent off which allowed Rangers into the game and tired legs cost us at the end when the Well defence were caught out after pushing up when they were looking for the winner.

Was a great comeback by the Well, really good cup tie. The boy who got sent off really cost us the game, was already on a yellow and made a ridculous challenge when he really didnt need to. With it going to extra men, 1 extra player can really make a difference when the legs get tired.

Some of my photos from today, anyone that was there might have seen me in front of the cooper jumping off my seat thing when the third goal went in.

3281815627_5912052889_b.jpg

Fir Park

3281862603_b3c066a626.jpg

Nervous faces...

3282685272_78eefd488b.jpg

Theres why.

3282727038_74d5bc229d.jpg

'Well's first goal goes in.

3282753436_9f287c09f9.jpg

Park is in some state.

3282754612_e9197b3bd8.jpg

Robert McHugh

3282737882_0ae1ccb7cc.jpg

McHugh slots away the penalty.

3282742690_05e556c85f.jpg

And is congratulated by his team mates.

Wouldnt let me put all the images in one post as there is a limit, here are the rest.

3281939907_498a1e73b4.jpg

Third goal goes in, McHugh or Saunders?

3282763212_8616607398.jpg

Sub gets involved.

3282765254_1751d096b6.jpg

Mad celebrations.

3282785902_6da77b5489.jpg

And again..

3282793524_d1bc9bc4b0.jpg

The sub is booked for his involvement, spoil sport ref!

3282800082_919805e892.jpg

Heartbreak for 'well.

No wonder we lost. The Ref looks younger than ANY of the players! Hardly oot a nappies....

In fairness the ref was pretty good on Sunday, apart from a couple of calls, but we're never going to be completely happy are we?!!