• Henrik Ojamaa
    • NIcky Law
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Bob McHugh
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Michael Higdon
    • Null Vote

Your thoughts and votes please......

Obviously there will be a fair volume of our number in Athens just now but opening up the voting just for now those who feel they saw enough from streams to be able to cast a vote.

No votes thus far for Omar? Surprising.

Cummins, composed and done all that was asked for him. Certainly did not look out of place, and encouraging to see yet another decent looking CB come through our ranks especially with Hutch inevitably moving on sooner rather than later.

No votes thus far for Omar? Surprising.

what's your thinking behind surprising? most folk who were there cheered when he came off!!!!

he's got something about him, he looks tricky, he's got pace............but he doesnt do it consistently enough and IMO, doesnt work hard enough for the team (we aint a team of super heroes, we're a team who work for each other and again IMO, doesnt do enough)

from wed night only, the amount of times Ojamaa made a run into one of the channels - he never passed the ball when he should have and when he did pass it - he just stopped and never back Ojamaa up. did he ever take their left back on? did he ever try and go past him?

Randy with a few saves, Ramsden looked comfy coming out of defence with the ball, Cummings looked promising and took one for the team (even though they eventually scored) but for me, Lasley again

worked his socks off and had a few shots on goal

there isn't an option for my true MOTM which was actually the fans - never stopped singing

"lets pretend that we've just scored"

"we are all Stuart McCall"

well done everyone who was there

Null vote from me for 1 simple reason I couldn't vote for the "Well Bois" or whatever they are/aren't called.

Was in the row behind them and they were noisy and passionate from before the match started right through the hour we were kept back after FT.

Massive credit to our drummer who looked absolutely gubbed by the end of it.

Smoke bomb was a bit mental and then there was a flare that was dropped quicker than a hot stone.

"Plate smashing bastards.........." hilarious the cops at the end looked a bit puzzled when we celebrated the imaginary goal.

Thanks lads you were entertaining and helped make the night as much fun as it was notworthy.gif

• Like 1

Null vote from me for 1 simple reason I couldn't vote for the "Well Bois" or whatever they are/aren't called.

Was in the row behind them and they were noisy and passionate from before the match started right through the hour we were kept back after FT.

Massive credit to our drummer who looked absolutely gubbed by the end of it.

Smoke bomb was a bit mental and then there was a flare that was dropped quicker than a hot stone.

"Plate smashing bastards.........." hilarious the cops at the end looked a bit puzzled when we celebrated the imaginary goal.

Thanks lads you were entertaining and helped make the night as much fun as it was notworthy.gif

I was the row in front, and fully echo your sentiments. They kept me going when the heat and dehydration were taking their toll. Got to laugh at Ryan, (the flare-starter), who bolted quick style when ignition sparked more than he had expected :thumbup:

Well done Bois :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: