Best Team Since Administration

milo

Think we got a fair bit of competition in the forward roles it is tough to pick from if we including start of admin period, James McFadden, Ross McCormack, Chris Porter, David Clarkson, Jim O'Brien, Scott McDonald, Lukas Jutkiewicz, Stuart Elliot, Chris Sutton, Michael Higdon, Jamie Murphy.

Everyone of those players is worth a little bit of consideration, some more than others mind.

On that note I'm going to go for what I think was our bet collective unit.

McCormack Porter Clarkson

Midfield I can't off top of head think of quite the same sizes of list, contenders would be Stephen Hughes, Steve Jennings, Keith Lasley, Phil O'Donnell, Giles Coke, Stephen Pearson, Kristian Vadocz(tenuous given short spell), Nicky Law.

Given I went with a front 3 need probably need to do likewise midfield. A bawhair from putting Hughes in, on first season form he would get it but Lasley gets the nod for higher level of consistency.

Law, Jennings, Lasley

Back four contenders, Steve Hammell, Jim Paterson, Stephen Craigan, Shaun Hutchison, Tim Clancy, Martyn Corrigan, Paul Quinn, Tom Hately(drives me mental at times but generally one of our better full backs), David Partridge.

Tough to pick, a few getting in to make up the numbers almost. Paterson edges Hammell for extra physical presence, Partridge the natural left sided option and his partnership with Craigan was ok that I remember. Hutchinson unlucky to miss out.

Corrigan Craigan Partridge Paterson.

Leaving out keepers, Ruddy or Randolph. It's Randolph!

So final team is

Randolph

Corrigan Craigan Partridge Paterson

Lasley Jennings Law

Clarkson Porter McCormack

Subs:

Ruddy

Hutchison

Quinn

Hughes

O'Donnell

McFadden

McDonald

edit:Put Hughes instead of Lasley by mistake at the end.