• Chris Humphrey
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Null Vote

Went for Humphrey.

Not only for his stunning strike for the 2nd goal, but his work rate and defending (seriously), did a great job helping hately cope with Barry Douglas. Wasn't able to offer as much in attack as a result, but great performance.

Only Humphrey, murphy and ojamma really stood out, was a backs to the wall job though.

I would have gone for Ojamaa until he went off but since Murphy got the 90 I'll give my vote to him. Randolph, Angol, Higdon and Humphrey all played well too.

Hateley was shite as usual but what worries me more is that Lasley and Hutchison had off-nights and we'll need them to bring their A game back to the table for Saturday.

Agree lasley was poor, thought law was anonymous too, luckily murphy and Humphrey worked extra hard to compensate.

Feel it's harsh to single out OJ, thought he ran his heart out, even though not everything came off, but he hassled the united defence all night, forcing several mistakes. His work to hold the ball up and set up Humphrey for the goal with a perfect pass was fantastic.

i thought zaine had a cracking game, he dealt with russell really well.

i thought ojamaa and lasley were below par and everyone else did ok

Strange how different people see the game, thought he played well. Ran himself into the ground as usual and set up the second goal. A very good outball to have and hassles defenders constantly; you could see how much we missed him once he went off, even just for 10 minutes.