• Chris Humphrey
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Michael Higdon
    • Keith Lasley
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Zaine Francis-Angol
    • Null Vote

I thought Michael Higdon was his superb, his vision to pick out Humphrey with a long ball in the first half was superb and his goal was a great centre forward's goal. A special mention for Humphrey who was superb again and Lee Hollis' save was absolute top drawer (mind you so was Mark Brown's).

By the way the sponsors must have been watching a completely different game from me rolleyes.gif .

Anyway I'm bloody delighted.

Tough choice for all the right reasons today. Went for Humphrey in the end as I thought he was at his most effective and really worked hard for the team today, at both ends. His lung bursting run to get back and tackle their left midfielder summarised his performance perfectly.

I could have gone for either Higdon or Lasley too, very easily. Higdon was superb on the ball today and battled well against a tough, physical defence. I thought Lasley put in his best performance of the season so far, looked much more like his usual self today.

Special mention to Hollis for his phenomenal point blank save at the end too, great stuff.

Keith was superb today! Best I've seen him play this season!

Apart from the Panathinaikos game, yes.

I thought we played quite well but no one really stood out. Could have given it to Hollis for his save at the end, I thought Hutchinson was solid again, Humphrey played well in patches but there was a long spell in the second half when he wasn't involved, Higdon got another goal, Lasley was back to something like the kind of form you expect of him but I'm giving it to Stevie Hammell.

I have no idea what the sponsors saw today that made them select Jamie Murphy as Man of The Match. Chris Humphrey was my choice ahead of Law, Lasley or Higdon.

Also thought the ref had a good game, a few times there were tackles & pushes that with the general 'softness' in the game now I would have expected free kicks to have been awarded but was pleasantly surprised when he let the game flow and kept the cards in his pocket.

Some may think Higdon got a rough time from the ref and Tokely but Higgy gives as good as he gets, the way it should be.

Went for Humphrey... He's been getting pelters most of the season but had a really good game yesterday. Some of his delivery was about the best its been since he joined us and he gave Fitzpatick a torrid time and was very much involved in the first and third goals.