Motherwell V Aberdeen

MJC_MKI

Just asking

From experience, just don't bite.

The type of posters you mention show themselves up for what they are time and time again without others feeling the need to get involved and try and sort them out. IMO most of the punters on here have good valid points worth debating you don't have to agree but turning it into a backwards and forwards slagging match really is just boring as fuck. The thread loses it's point and yet again dies a horrible death.

As ever in life the negative seems to get the most attention to the detriment of the many positives that we have to celebrate at the moment.

I really worry for some on here if/when we have a major, major dip.

Anyway, some fucking game yesterday the boys were brilliant, the management did and excellent job and it's a great time to be a Well fan.

• Like 4

It just shows how much the view differs depending on which area of the ground you're sitting in. I sit behind the goal in the Cooper and didn't think Higdon even deserved a yellow for his challenge never mind the red that some seemed to think it merited. It just looked as though he put his foot forward, toe first with no studs showing and everyone around me thought Reynolds' reaction got him the booking.

Angol looks great in midfield and adds some strength as well as his pace going forward. In the second half I thought the substitution of Ramsden moved the defence around one position putting him at left back from where he often goes walk-about. I'd like to see him keep his place but in front of Hammell.

Highlights make good vieing but they don't show Higdon's booking, probably because there was so much else to fit into the 5 minutes - which just goes to show the inconsistencies you can get with trial by television. They also missed Law's shot off the bar -but maybe that's what you get when you let an Accies supporter edit the highlights of a Motherwell game!

Fair comment. I though we were outstanding today especially in the second half and our attacking football was a joy to behold. Best entertainment I've had in along while at Fir Park.

If we are going to debate red cards why wasn't Clark Robertson not sent off for his challenge on Henrik? Henrik had beaten him all ends up and was about to turn in on goal with only Langfield to beat - clearly denied a goalscoring opportunity.

To be honest I was so mesmerised by what was going on at his feet I never noticed what was going on round about him and if there were covering defenders or not. In a way I'm glad he didn't send him packing as it would have devalued our win a bit had we played 20 minutes against ten men. But in all seriousness we have had three penalties this season, only scored one and even that was dire. I'd like to think we are having some penalty practices at training this week because we won't always get away with shanners like yesterday's.

Def one of the bet attacking displays I've seen at Fir Park for a Long time. Great team display and showed the sheepies up for what they really are. Thought we were comfortable at the back for most of the game, but big Hutchie seemed to be at sixes and sevens when we went to a flat back 4! Talking to a Dons lass coming out and she said it was the best display she'd seen against her mob this year, and reckoned that Broon would be gone by the end of the season...Hope for the same come Saturday!

Def one of the bet attacking displays I've seen at Fir Park for a Long time. Great team display and showed the sheepies up for what they really are. Thought we were comfortable at the back for most of the game, but big Hutchie seemed to be at sixes and sevens when we went to a flat back 4! Talking to a Dons lass coming out and she said it was the best display she'd seen against her mob this year, and reckoned that Broon would be gone by the end of the season...Hope for the same come Saturday!

Guy in the work - Rangers fan so don't know where he's got his info from - seems to believe Aberdeen are stalling on a contract extension as they are keen on Derek Adams as Brown's successor. There would be something quite amusing if Brown ended up being pushed out the door as the result of some behind the scenes skullduggery.

Guy in the work - Rangers fan so don't know where he's got his info from - seems to believe Aberdeen are stalling on a contract extension as they are keen on Derek Adams as Brown's successor. There would be something quite amusing if Brown ended up being pushed out the door as the result of some behind the scenes skullduggery.

i think brown will be gone at the end of the season.

it's obvious that milne loosened the purse strings in the summer in the hope that they could challenge for the title and get big crowds. they had their sell out saturday at the beginning of the season and their players were talking about a title challenge in the media but it's same old shite up there despite their large, experienced, well paid squad.

fingers crossed for a bottom six finish and broon being sent to the knackers yards.

• Like 1

I'd be quite happy to for him to see out another couple of mediocre seasons.

i can see the appeal of that but the bonus of not having to listen to his pish on the radio in the car on the way to and from away games is too great.

sportsound appear to have made an editorial decision this season to fill the void in their program left by no old firm rivalry solely with interviews with craig brown and terry butcher. i feel like i've spent the entire season on the A9 listening to them going on about injuries or chippies.

But in all seriousness we have had three penalties this season, only scored one and even that was dire. I'd like to think we are having some penalty practices at training this week because we won't always get away with shanners like yesterday's.

Having not been at Parkhead today or seen any of the game my only analysis from that game is BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Having not been at Parkhead today or seen any of the game my only analysis from that game is BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!

Murphs interview said Tom and Higdon had been practicing them in training

and having not seen it, I'll wait before analysing