Page Leaves The Club

eaststandfan

5K. Something as ridiculous as that. That would have done. They're after folk signing up to the Well Society for 300 quid a year, so surely 16&2/3 times that would make a difference. And clearly, Accies.

Motherwell are the second most successful club in Scottish football Leagues for the year 2012

Motherwell do not pay a fee for any player and have not for some years

Motherwell freed are fairly decent young player to save on wages ( thats the type of differences that we are trading on)

a player that is likely to play in the lower leagues in Scotland

how many teams in Scotland are paying even nominal fees for any player this january

With McCall in charge there's prob a good chance this summer we will lose Randy, Saunders,Hutch,Law,Humph,Ojamaa,Zfa,Higdon while Ramsden & Omar will get extensions. They should be first out the door!

The truth is, if we did lose all of the above players mentioned then resigning Ramsden & Daley would make some sense, as we'd have half a squad left!

Resigning Daley would never make sense. He's a waste of a jersey, the pitiful amount of effort he puts in means I'd sooner have an enthusiastic member of the under 20s squad in the team before him.

i've got a horrible feeling that mccall is going to use this two week break to convince himself that omar is worth another chance and that'll he start against st johnstone :ph34r:

Page is from Portsmouth is he not? With the state that Pompey are in he might be able to go on trial down there and win a contract. Best of luck to him, hope to see him playing at a decent level in the future.

Lawless wasn't released, offered a contract and chose to leave to play 1st team football with Thistle.

Is there a player we have ever released that has gone on to a higher level?

Long time ago, but I remember the brother of the even more famous Joe Baker...ex Hibs and England.

English born Gerry Baker left Motherw ell for St Mirren and scored a million goals there, having failed to dislodge the great Ian St John !

.................I did say it was a long time ago !