Well Sign Kallum Higginbotham On Loan

somethingsomethingwell

If it includes two penalties then yeah I don't see why not. You shouldn't feel pressured to vote for the big lump up front.

The one I'm talking about didn't include 2 penalties. In fact I don't think any of them were penalties in the hat-trick I'm talking about.

Plus scoring penalties are a decent feat for us these days.

This website is shite. Why do people who claim to like football know absolutely nothing about it?

was that a dig at my comments? All I was saying was although I do rate Murphy ojaama Higdon and humprey! They never looked like the all got the best out of each other especially humph Higdon and Murphy! What I have seen from McHugh he looks gd with Higdon and humph and links well so should be given a chance!

Any player in the world is only as gd as his team allows him to be! That's why and the start of last season Higdon looked worse since all his gd work and there was alot of it imo was coming to nothing then when ojaama came he actually linked well with Higdon and he looked alot better!

I couldn't care less if the guy who scores the winner on Sunday is on loan or under contract, black or white, catholic or Protestant, gay or straight, or anything else for that matter, as long as he does it for the 'Well.

The only way I'll be pissed off will be if the loanee turns out to be shite and sits on the bench not contributing while picking up a wage. I have no reason to think that will be the case at this point though!

• Like 1

I couldn't care less if the guy who scores the winner on Sunday is on loan or under contract, black or white, catholic or Protestant, gay or straight, or anything else for that matter, as long as he does it for the 'Well.

The only way I'll be pissed off will be if the loanee turns out to be shite and sits on the bench not contributing while picking up a wage. I have no reason to think that will be the case at this point though!

My thoughts exactly, he could be a Blackman/Jutkiewicz type or he could be a McGlinchey/Aydilek type, but unless he's given a chance we'll never though.

Noticed Scott Burns saying on twitter that McCall doesn't expect anyone in or out for the rest of the window.

Noticed Scott Burns saying on twitter that McCall doesn't expect anyone in or out for the rest of the window.

Yeah, but you just know we'll still have to suffer that horrible wait for 11.00pm on 31st January for the transfer window to SLAAAAAAM shut after hearing that someone has put in another derisory offer for Hutch/Law/Ojamaa (*delete as appropriate)... <_>