Our Shape

DEWELL

Playing the way we play has got us to 3rd in the league no point in changing a system that works the majority of the time , halfway through the season as it may take a few games to bed in and then by that point we could find ourselves midtable

Seems a bit silly that people seem to think its an either goals or no goals! A holding player is badily needed so we can win the ball and then build attacks! We would then be able to score more goals and create more chances which would interest me more when i come to fir park! Law and Lasley cant do what jennings could do and replacing him should have been number 1 signing or bring through carswell!

Bit annoyed that skint hearts are getting in some decent loans and we are not getting anyone and doesnt sound like we are even looking! And since everyone says we are skint i dont think hearts are paying the 10-15k a week wilson is prob be on, also ngoo cant be on a very cheap wage in spl terms!

Seems a bit silly that people seem to think its an either goals or no goals! A holding player is badily needed so we can win the ball and then build attacks! We would then be able to score more goals and create more chances which would interest me more when i come to fir park! Law and Lasley cant do what jennings could do and replacing him should have been number 1 signing or bring through carswell!

Bit annoyed that skint hearts are getting in some decent loans and we are not getting anyone and doesnt sound like we are even looking! And since everyone says we are skint i dont think hearts are paying the 10-15k a week wilson is prob be on, also ngoo cant be on a very cheap wage in spl terms!

No but they could probably offer about 3k a week which would still beat us. Hearts' average attendance is about 3x ours and they have the 2nd biggest average attendance in the SPL this year (we all know who is top). Motherwell are 8th on that list and we are 3rd in the league. I would say we are doing pretty damn good for our resources.

No but they could probably offer about 3k a week which would still beat us. Hearts' average attendance is about 3x ours and they have the 2nd biggest average attendance in the SPL this year (we all know who is top). Motherwell are 8th on that list and we are 3rd in the league. I would say we are doing pretty damn good for our resources.

the two guys they have brought in are on the same wage or less as enckleman and magowan.

magowan probably got a decent wage but surely not enckleman?

We don't need Enckleman though. I'm sure they are paying some of Ngoo's wages.

what i mean is part of hearts' transfer embargo means they can only sign players who are 21 and under and only if a player leaves tynecastle and the wages match up.

so whatever they are paying for wilson and ngoo has to be the same or less than the wages of magowan and enckleman who left.

what i mean is part of hearts' transfer embargo means they can only sign players who are 21 and under and only if a player leaves tynecastle and the wages match up.

so whatever they are paying for wilson and ngoo has to be the same or less than the wages of magowan and enckleman who left.

Apoloies, I didnae read your post correctly. I can be a right thick c**t at times.

I see what you mean. I'm sure if you add both there wages together it would probably be more than we could afford. If that's not it maybe he just wasn't on our radar. Just like Nicky Law etc weren't on their's.

I would assume someone ar hearts linked in with someone at pool just think we could do that to get in 1 or 2 bodies! However we couldn't realistically finish higher than we have last few years! I would just like to see 1 or 2 future stars at fir park even for 6 months

Allan Preston is the agent of Danny Wilson and Ngoo.