Fine Lasley

steelboy

Yup, you are right enough - No Las, lets just shut the doors.

Good job he has never been injured in his entire career as we would be in the 3rd division by now.

Don't be a fanny

2-0 down we take it on the chin. Knuckle down and live to fight another day.

Or throw yourself in and get an unnecessary red when we're threadbare as it is.

I'm not saying he should be flogged, dropped, sold to the knackers yard or traded for some sacks of grass seed.

I'm criticising his lack of discipline as a captain of our club.

Nothing more than that.

I'll tell you something else for nothing. I bet he agrees himself

• Like 3

Will the club not fine him anyway for getting the red card. Sounds like he lost it through frustration. Happens to the best of us. Christ even Zidane lost the Head in one of the biggest games of his life. Slightly different circumstances, but essentially the same result.

• Like 1

That annoys me.

Was a red card all day, wild lunge, even if you're being lenient and say it was a solid yellow, he'd already been booked.

Kerrs was so far away, I'd like to see it again, but looked like he went right through the back of the boy.

I can understand the frustration, but you expect more from your captain!!

Lasley hadn't been booked as far as I can remember. Got a talking too but can't remember him being booked. Real lack of discipline from us towards the end of the match (ala Rangers last week). Very disappointed in Keith as his loss is absolutely massive for us. He is the heartbeat of our team and without him, I think we'll really struggle. Hopefully, I'm wrong and other players step up but again today, Lasley was everywhere and had another very good game up until that idiotic moment at the end.

Game should have been dead and buried by half-time. Didn't take our chances and only ourselves to blame. Killie are the 2nd worst team I've seen this season, after Dundee obviously, so massive chance missed to jump Caley into 2nd.

He should have been booked but wasn't for a tackle a few minutes before. Both tackles were completely ridiculous. I can just about forgive Kerr as he was only just on the pitch and probably wasn't up to the pace of the game however Lasley thoroughly deserves every bit of punishment coming his way and deserves a fine from the club.

It was as blatant a red card as you're likely to see and I can only assume the MFCTV guys were in the main stand and didn't have the view we did. Kerr's was in the far corner but it looked more like he just took a wild swipe and kicked the guy rather than attempting a tackle.

It was as blatant a red card as you're likely to see and I can only assume the MFCTV guys were in the main stand and didn't have the view we did. Kerr's was in the far corner but it looked more like he just took a wild swipe and kicked the guy rather than attempting a tackle.

Just watched the highlights on MFCTV and I think it was just a mistimed tackle from Kerr.

As for Lasley's - when I first saw this thread I was sceptical as there seems to be a culture among our fans just now of slating the club and players at every single opportunity. This time it's spot on though, piss poor from Las.

I'll hold of making the judgement about whether he meant it though.

I'd fine fannies that continually spout pish on internet forums.

This could be the saviour of Scottish football, but I'd perhaps look at extending it further. Issue on the spot fines for 'excessive moaning' on a Saturday afternoon.

Either way, Lasley wouldn't have been sent off for kicking Dayton if Kerr had kicked him properly in the first place... :rolleyes:

This could be the saviour of Scottish football, but I'd perhaps look at extending it further. Issue on the spot fines for 'excessive moaning' on a Saturday afternoon.

Either way, Lasley wouldn't have been sent off for kicking Dayton if Kerr had kicked him properly in the first place... :rolleyes:

Funnily enough once I'd finshed applauding Lasley off I shouted "Ye didnae kick him hard enough, he's got up" :evilgrin: