Ross County V Motherwell

Yabba's Turd

Wheels are starting to come off big time.

From BBC text it is all Ross County.

How many times have we lost the 1st goal!!!!!!!!

Not normally pessimistic but we needed to score 1st. Now it will be a 50 minutes of us trying to break them down and failing.........

Not saying it going to happen again but we've had a couple of decent comebacks this season. County a tough place to do it mind you on by sound of it rotten pitch.

Graham Barnstaple makes me wish i'd quit my job just so I could get to the game and have an alternative to listening to him. You don't like officials...we get it. You don't think fouls these days are actually fouls...we get it. You like to patronise anything that isn't Motherwell...we get it.

Just tell us what's happening, we're not interested in what you think about it because right or wrong it makes it impossible for anyone who doesn't agree with you to make it to the end of the commentary. If it's free...do what you like. If we're being charged for it, just provide the service we're paying for and describe what's happening, instead of alienating the people who think your opinions on the game/sport are nonsense.

• Like 5

Graham Barnstaple makes me wish i'd quit my job just so I could get to the game and have an alternative to listening to him. You don't like officials...we get it. You don't think fouls these days are actually fouls...we get it. You like to patronise anything that isn't Motherwell...we get it.

Just tell us what's happening, we're not interested in what you think about it because right or wrong it makes it impossible for anyone who doesn't agree with you to make it to the end of the commentary. If it's free...do what you like. If we're being charged for it, just provide the service we're paying for and describe what's happening, instead of alienating the people who think your opinions on the game/sport are nonsense.

You took the words out of my mouth

If we have been as poor as texts/reports would suggest then why no changes at half time?

There has been a change. None in personel but then changing it doesn't mean making a sub.

#Motherwell have moved Humphrey wide left to stop Kovacevic getting forward. Ceding the dodgy side of the pitch. Smart but 40 mins late

I can't even listen to MFC TV commentary now thanks to him. I switched off the Dundee Utd game after the first 15 mins as it was unbearable. I think he has actually got worse in the past couple of months. Even more annoying due to the fact the Kris Jack actually does a decent job.

Inverness back ahead of us. This has been a season of missed opportunities so far.

Us and almost everyone else. That's part of the downside (or fun depending on your perspective) of a competitive league. Wasn't that long ago Pat Fenlon was bemoaning the fact that his team had the chance to go second on 7 different occasions and failed every time.

If you don't play your best, anybody in this league is likely to beat you.