New Home Kit For 2013/2014 Season

Wellimp

Manufacturer templates allow clubs to select any section and colour the way they see fit. Assuming our away will be mainly black, these are a few possible combinations. However, in my opinion this template still looks far too much like a training kit. Star Fleet Uniform

4fvjtc.jpg

Motherwell FC The Elite Force

Live long and prosper

Make it so!

Star+Trek+Voyager.jpg

was told yesterday at the open day we are wearing our new strip v ross county on sunday ???

I was under the impression that you had to register your playing kits before the season starts. If that's the case then i doubt that we will be wearing next seasons kit at the end of this season.

I was under the impression that you had to register your playing kits before the season starts. If that's the case then i doubt that we will be wearing next seasons kit at the end of this season.

Suppose it depends on how detailed the registration process is,

If it is just a description ie amber coloured body with a claret band and C&A detailing, then maybes its acceptable

Bearing I mind the SPL website still has us in the comma world sponsored kit, maybe they're not that clued up

Was the "Skippy Sunday" top not technically the away top for the following season and was being worn for the first time that day?

No you are correct, the claret sash black top was worn for the first time on Skippy Sunday. I am not sure on the regulations regarding match kit, although you do need to register your playing kit with the SFA before the start of each season. There may be a loophole that allows you to wear new kit during the season or there is a possibility that we have already registered the new kit with the SFA. Anyway, if it happens it would be nice to see the new kit in action before the start of next season.

As you say underboyle there must be some discretion involved. Another example was the League Cup tie with East Fife during McFadden's first stint with us, where both the "Untouchables" kits were deemed too much of a clash to The Fifers and we wore one of our training kits from that year with the sponsor hastily applied.

EDIT: And against Thistle too....

_38417689_hardiescores300.jpg

Not liking that at all.

Why would they advertise it in MOTD magazine when it's not even got a release date yet?

The website just has away coming soon.

& £30, although if that's genuinely it they'd have to make it cheaper!