St Mirren Game On Thursday

East_Stand_Al

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up tickets today and am looking forward to it

Scottish cup is special to many fans, particularly some 'Well fans

Still one of my regrets, not going up to Pittodrie for that tie in January 1991, seen every other game in that run and most of the Scottish cup games since.

£15 is still too expensive for a game of football especially a replay thats on the box

BUT

If we beat the saints on their shiney new surface playing some nice stuff, and then win the battle with the mhankies, it starts getting very exciting and £15 will seem like a bargain.

I don't want to look back thinking 'Wish I had went to that game'

Mastercard don't do cup runs but if they did, it would be a Motherwell Scottish cup run just like 1991

Picked up tickets today and am looking forward to it

Scottish cup is special to many fans, particularly some 'Well fans

Still one of my regrets, not going up to Pittodrie for that tie in January 1991, seen every other game in that run and most of the Scottish cup games since.

£15 is still too expensive for a game of football especially a replay thats on the box

BUT

If we beat the saints on their shiney new surface playing some nice stuff, and then win the battle with the mhankies, it starts getting very exciting and £15 will seem like a bargain.

I don't want to look back thinking 'Wish I had went to that game'

Mastercard don't do cup runs but if they did, it would be a Motherwell Scottish cup run just like 1991

Good advert, but not the one you're thinking of...

:P

I'd be tempted to go with the same line up as took to the field on Saturday, but I'd like to see Sutton involved at some stage aswell, with Sunday's game in mind if nothing else. We won't have Sheridan for this game so I'd rather see Sutton get some match fitness under his belt beforehand, that is of course unless McGhee decides to go 4-5-1, oops sorry, 4-3-3 against Celtic :P

As for tomorrow night, I fancy us to get through it. It will be tense and extremely nervy but I reckon we can shade it by the odd goal and I would say the pressure is on them more than on us, as they've not yet won at their new ground and that will play on their minds and could work in our favour. The sides are very well matched and we really should have beaten them in the final match at Love St.

Hopefully don't jinx it, but I reckon 1-0 to us with Clarkson bagging his 51st.

I'd be tempted to go with the same line up as took to the field on Saturday, but I'd like to see Sutton involved at some stage aswell, with Sunday's game in mind if nothing else. We won't have Sheridan for this game so I'd rather see Sutton get some match fitness under his belt beforehand, that is of course unless McGhee decides to go 4-5-1, oops sorry, 4-3-3 against Celtic :P

As for tomorrow night, I fancy us to get through it. It will be tense and extremely nervy but I reckon we can shade it by the odd goal. The pressure is on them more than on us, as they've not yet won at their new ground and that will play on their minds and could work in our favour. The sides are very well matched and we really should have beaten them in the final match at Love St.

I thought you'd died or something :P

And your predicting a win?!

We'r fucked.

:P

I'd be tempted to go with the same line up as took to the field on Saturday, but I'd like to see Sutton involved at some stage aswell, with Sunday's game in mind if nothing else. We won't have Sheridan for this game so I'd rather see Sutton get some match fitness under his belt beforehand, that is of course unless McGhee decides to go 4-5-1, oops sorry, 4-3-3 against Celtic :D

As for tomorrow night, I fancy us to get through it. It will be tense and extremely nervy but I reckon we can shade it by the odd goal and I would say the pressure is on them more than on us, as they've not yet won at their new ground and that will play on their minds and could work in our favour. The sides are very well matched and we really should have beaten them in the final match at Love St.

I am thinking along similar lines, would do me just fine that!