St Mirren Game On Thursday

East_Stand_Al

Ok then Cup replay on Thursday at the shiny new St Miren Park, just saw it on he highlights programme pitch looks excellent no excuses for not playing a good passing game and humping this pash.

Who's all going I know its a thursday and its on telly, but a good turnout is essential.

LETS GET RIGHT BEHIND THE WELL

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok then Cup replay on Thursday at the shiny new St Miren Park, just saw it on he highlights programme pitch looks excellent no excuses for not playing a good passing game and humping this pash.

Who's all going I know its a thursday and its on telly, but a good turnout is essential.

LETS GET RIGHT BEHIND THE WELL

Don't want to sound cheeky or that but, Do you just look for threads that already have several pages and start a new one about the same thing?

I'm gonna go, took the time off work to go to it, just cos I want revenge for our defeat last time i saw st mirren v well in the cup away from home :ph34r:

God you had to bring that day up, I still have nightmares about Corcoran ripping the piss.

Anyway as much as I'd love to go on Thursday night none of my pals can make it and I can't entirely justify the cost if it's on the telly. Wish it was a pay at the gate though cause that'd give my pals time to change their minds.

Is there not going to be any sale of tickets at the ground before the match? If not, i wont be going....

So stupid, the crowd is going to be gash because it's on the tv and folk like myself who want to go can't get hold of a ticket.

I think tickets can be bought over the phone from the ticket office at fir park and they will arrange to have them left for collection at St Mirren on the night of the game. Helps those who can't get to FP for tickets.

I REALLY hope we pump this pish on Thursday. Clearly to get into the next round but also to get it up those idiots on P&B!!

They really are deluded and SOOOOOOOOO easy to wind up it is ridiculous.

If you are ever after a laugh, post on there that there are Three types of teams in the SPL, the Huge ones (Old Firm) The Big Clubs (Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Utd and Ourselves) then the rest. (The pissy wee teams)

The result - Frothing at the mouth claiming they are 'bigger' than the 'Well!! :lol:

Amazing, get involved!!

I think tickets can be bought over the phone from the ticket office at fir park and they will arrange to have them left for collection at St Mirren on the night of the game. Helps those who can't get to FP for tickets.

apparently thats not the case I tried to book them by phone but they said I had to go in, think the ticket office is open till 7pm tomorrow (Wednesday) evening.

Big Fella - you struggling to get tickets? Could arrange to get them for ya and meet up prior to game for pick-up.

Let me know

Derek

Derek - if that's an option and you don't mind getting tickets for the wee fella and me, superb. Don't worry though if things have changed and you're toilng to get down now.

PM me and we can sort out the details there - at work just now but I'll check as we go through the day

MON RA DOSSERS