Ayrshire Based 'Well Fans

sbx2k13

Hi sorry for firing in with my first post & creating a new topic.

I've looked online & can't see supporters buses from Ayrshire but I was wondering if anyone knows of any smaller crowds of fans from Ayrshire who travel to the games together?

On a side note I order the new home top yesterday. It doesn't say on email how long normal delivery takes. Any idea?

Welcome to the boards!

I don't think there are that many supporters buses these days, full stop. In my time following MFC we've had the East of Scotland group, the Highland one that to my shame I can neither spell or be sure how to pronounce but I can't remember any Ayrshire based groups on the go.

As for your top, probably your best bet would be to email or tweet some of the folk from the club shop. I might be wrong but I seem to remember that any orders went out by courier, so it could be tracked and delivered faster, hence the postage might have seemed a little excessive but as I say a tweet or email to Alan Provan, or to some of the people there will tell you all you need to know.

1374966338[/url]' post='390872']

Hi sorry for firing in with my first post & creating a new topic.

I've looked online & can't see supporters buses from Ayrshire but I was wondering if anyone knows of any smaller crowds of fans from Ayrshire who travel to the games together?

On a side note I order the new home top yesterday. It doesn't say on email how long normal delivery takes. Any idea?

I live in Irvine mate.

Only been a semi-regular attender in recent years due to a young family but they are growing up now so not the same pressure on my free time. Looking forward to getting up to as many games as possible this year so would definitely be interested.

Might not be enough for a bus, but if we got organised, could definitely car pool and take turns at the driving!

1375005307[/url]' post='390892']

Cheers for the replies guys.

I'm Kilwinning bud so not far at all. I work a few Saturdays so it's when I get shift swaps I'm gonna try & head up. It's certainly something we can look into trying to travel together if possible.

Sent you a PM mate.

r

Sent you a PM mate.

Seen that thanks, Unfortunately when I go to my notifications it tells me there is an error and I cant view messages. I'm jumping back & forth this now getting ready for a wedding later on today but will keep checking and see if it lets me read it thanks.

r

Seen that thanks, Unfortunately when I go to my notifications it tells me there is an error and I cant view messages. I'm jumping back & forth this now getting ready for a wedding later on today but will keep checking and see if it lets me read it thanks.

Think you need to have posted a minimum number before pm's activate.

btw Andy its Gaidhealtachd ----------- pronounced Gailtaik I think, (Gaelic for Highland), and we're an informal group, (too dispersed to be anything else). Draw a line from Perth to Oban and if you live north of that yer In.

There's 3 of us from down Saltcoats way, so not too far from Kilwinning or Irvine at all. Towards the end of last season and through preseason we have just been driving up but its a bit of a stoat and means only 2 out of the 3 of us can have a wee beer or two. I unfortunately also work most Saturdays so it comes down to trying for shift swaps or getting away early on Saturdays when there is a home game.

I sense a Land Of Burns Steelmen in the offing?

Are you guys heading up to the game on Thursday?

Was thinking bout getting away from work sharp and heading to the Electric Bar to see if any of the Kuban fans were up for some banter. Now that there is a march on it would seem like the thing to do?

We could make arrangements to meet and see where this takes us.

PS any of the mods able to give the lads access to the PM system so we can swap contact numbers?

I'm in Dalry, but I usually visit my mother in sunny Wishae before heading to the game, so Car pooling wouldn't really work for me.

No probs Jaggy. You could still join the club and come on our supporters bus to this years Cup Final!

I sense a Land Of Burns Steelmen in the offing?

Are you guys heading up to the game on Thursday?

Was thinking bout getting away from work sharp and heading to the Electric Bar to see if any of the Kuban fans were up for some banter. Now that there is a march on it would seem like the thing to do?

We could make arrangements to meet and see where this takes us.

PS any of the mods able to give the lads access to the PM system so we can swap contact numbers?

Is it still 5 posts required before PMs are activated? Not far to go

1375037656[/url]' post='390982']

Is it still 5 posts required before PMs are activated? Not far to go

cheers MJ

sure sbx will be able to stick a couple on when he gets back from his waddin'

then we are good to go.

1375041123[/url]' post='390998']

LoBS :laugh: We are the GeeDees Gaidhealtachd Dossers :thumbup: Even got our own logo.

Well Rabbie WAS fond of a wee pint in Carnwath! Im sure if he had been around he would have had a soft spot for the Pride of Lanarkshire!

Aye the three of us are headed up on Thursday night! Have never been up there for a drink though, where bouts is this 'electric bar' im always hearing about :P. I am deffo up for a wee meet and greet beforehand! (If the missus allows it ;) )

Thursday should be a cracking night!! :D

Cheers for the replies guys.

I'm Kilwinning bud so not far at all. I work a few Saturdays so it's when I get shift swaps I'm gonna try & head up. It's certainly something we can look into trying to travel together if possible.

I'm in Kilwinning too. Not made it it up too often but easy enough to get in by train as a last resort. either that or have wee day out to rugby park against the killie. lol

Aye the three of us are headed up on Thursday night! Have never been up there for a drink though, where bouts is this 'electric bar' im always hearing about :P. I am deffo up for a wee meet and greet beforehand! (If the missus allows it ;) )

Tried sending you another PM mate. Still not working.

If you want to email me we can try and sort something for Thursday.

joewarkfanclub@yahoo.co.uk

Believe it or not I have NEVER been in the Electric Bar! Always used to go to JD's or the Social Club. Been going to the Cooper of late to try and give as much to the club as possible. However this seems like a good opportunity to try something new!

• Like 1

Tried sending you another PM mate. Still not working.

If you want to email me we can try and sort something for Thursday.

joewarkfanclub@yahoo.co.uk

Believe it or not I have NEVER been in the Electric Bar! Always used to go to JD's or the Social Club. Been going to the Cooper of late to try and give as much to the club as possible. However this seems like a good opportunity to try something new!

I normally spend a fortune on pies and bovril anyway, so the club is getting more than it's fair share from me these days :P.

Sending you a wee email man, see what we can arrange! :D

I'm in Kilwinning too. Not made it it up too often but easy enough to get in by train as a last resort. either that or have wee day out to rugby park against the killie. lol

Would seem the logical choice for our inaurgural meeting! The Portman is always good!

Will keep you posted mate!

Right beside Airbles Train Station.