• Iain Vigurs
    • John Sutton
    • Henri Anier
    • James McFadden
    • Bob McHugh
    • Stuart Carswell
    • Fraser Kerr
    • Null Vote

I don't think there was anything different to every other game. The incident mentioned was a pull by McManus, which you can just briefly make out on the highlights (I think), but if refs are going to start giving penalties for that, there should be 7 or 8 per match. Just down to inconsistency in refereeing decisions again.

The problem they have at corners is that there are at least six one on one battles and no referee can possibly watch all of them all the time. the way to cut pulling out is to penalise it when you see it and I support referees doing it but they will always miss some.

I don't think there was anything different to every other game. The incident mentioned was a pull by McManus, which you can just briefly make out on the highlights (I think), but if refs are going to start giving penalties for that, there should be 7 or 8 per match. Just down to inconsistency in refereeing decisions again.

The problem they have at corners is that there are at least six one on one battles and no referee can possibly watch all of them all the time. the way to cut pulling out is to penalise it when you see it and I support referees doing it but they will always miss some.

yip, usually far too much going on to pick it out, but yesterday McManus had a handful of sleeve, directly in line of sight of the Ref'

I'm trying to get a hold of a image I seen yesterday that an Aberdeen fan caught on camera, shows how clear a view the ref had.

usually a few occurrences very like it in every game,,but when it was in clear view of the ref, we cannot really ask him to ignore it

yip, usually far too much going on to pick it out, but yesterday McManus had a handful of sleeve, directly in line of sight of the Ref'

I'm trying to get a hold of a image I seen yesterday that an Aberdeen fan caught on camera, shows how clear a view the ref had.

usually a few occurrences very like it in every game,,but when it was in clear view of the ref, we cannot really ask him to ignore it

I'm not necessarily saying it shouldn't be penalised, just that if it is going to be, referees could take their pick of incidents in any match. I don't believe for a second that this was the only occasion that a referee has noticed that going on. Again, all I'm asking for is consistency in decisions. Either it's a penalty, in which case there should be multiple penalties in each game, or it's not.