Mfc Tv

Yoshi-1991

Ok guys 2 problems I need help with.

1. Is there anyway I can watch mfc tv on my phone? (Samsung galaxy s3).

2. Everytime I try sign into mfctv on my computer it sends me to the sign up page, the only way I can get on is to change my password everytime. ( and no, I dont just keep forgetting my password).

Cheers for any help.

I get the spinning buffering symbol but it never loads, does ot take a long time to load for you? Do you have some ad on app installed?

No app installed and is pretty quick. I use the default browser. Maybe try selecting the desktop veiw in the browser menu? It's unchecked on mine but sometime helps for watching flash video. Try downloading the adobe flash app too (I don't use that though)

Eta. Works pretty good without wifi too

• 10 months later...

Is anyone here currently subscribed to this? I'll probably need it for commentary tomorrow, but I just had a quick look and there's been nothing new added in ages. None of the pre-season Portugal stuff that was on Youtube, no Fulham stuff, nothing.

Is it still actually in service?

To be honest it can be hit or miss. I'm thinking of un subscribing from it anyway as I personally don't think you get your money's worth (some months you can get loads and others nothing). It's good for highlights as they are normally uploaded before bbc or YouTube and can be good for interviews but it's just a longer version of what the SPFL channel puts up for free on YouTube. Match day coverage can be handy but can also make you want to top yourself at times. We really need some form of live video coverage for people living abroad or if you can't get to the game (like me regularly due to work). If it had video coverage they could probably boost the price up a little too.

To be honest it can be hit or miss. I'm thinking of un subscribing from it anyway as I personally don't think you get your money's worth (some months you can get loads and others nothing). It's good for highlights as they are normally uploaded before bbc or YouTube and can be good for interviews but it's just a longer version of what the SPFL channel puts up for free on YouTube. Match day coverage can be handy but can also make you want to top yourself at times. We really need some form of live video coverage for people living abroad or if you can't get to the game (like me regularly due to work). If it had video coverage they could probably boost the price up a little too.

Aye, I'd kind of hoped we'd have gotten something like Celtic's internet TV channel, maybe showing games in their entirety after midnight on the day of the game, more interviews and behind the scenes type stuff, maybe even youth games in their entirety and so on.

That would easily be worth double the price.

Is anyone here currently subscribed to this? I'll probably need it for commentary tomorrow, but I just had a quick look and there's been nothing new added in ages. None of the pre-season Portugal stuff that was on Youtube, no Fulham stuff, nothing.

Is it still actually in service?

I was wondering the same thing. I am happy to give the club the benefit of the doubt given the upheaval of Flow's new role and so forth, its not as though the service ever provides top quality value or content - more a love of the club thing. However, a message long the lines 'apologies, we'll be back up and running by X date' would be reasonable given the monthly subscription.

• Like 1

Who's in charge of the clubs Youtube channel?

There's been around 13 new videos uploaded onto that, Portugal trip, interviews with McCall, new stadium sign going up etc.

In fact, McCall's pre-game interview, and a pre-game interview with Ramsden have been added to Youtube today.

I'm not complaining that the videos are available free, but it's a bit of a kick in the baws for those who are paying for the subscription, is it not?

Who's in charge of the clubs Youtube channel?

There's been around 13 new videos uploaded onto that, Portugal trip, interviews with McCall, new stadium sign going up etc.

In fact, McCall's pre-game interview, and a pre-game interview with Ramsden have been added to Youtube today.

I'm not complaining that the videos are available free, but it's a bit of a kick in the baws for those who are paying for the subscription, is it not?

During the regular season, the youtube channels show tasters of the available content, but the subscribers see much more. I expect once the season is in full swing it will be much the same.

As an ex-pat, I have enjoyed all the MFC TV coverage, including live audio streaming and U20s highlights.

or is it a bit of close season marketing showing whats available if you sign up?

Maybe, but surely then they would still have the content on the actual MFCTV platform, but just offer it for free during the close season?

I don't know, it just doesn't make any sense.

There were comments on Twitter by Flow, in a conversation to someone else, during the summer about the TV product going free to air (not sure if its all of it ot certain things) on Youtube. Change of strategy I assume and must drive better benefits than the subscription model. That said, the current subscribers should probably be told that or expect a refund.