• Iain Vigurs
    • John Sutton
    • Keith Lasley
    • Henri Anier
    • Bob McHugh
    • Paul Lawson
    • Adam Cummins
    • Null Vote

Some good performances today. Carswell was excellent again and Vigurs is starting to look better although I agree with Daver about his decsion making in the final third. Hammell looked solid playing out of position and ZFA did well on the left. His turn and nutmeg on their right back in the second half was class. Thought Hollis was solid again. Lasley was the standout for me. Worked tirelessly for the team and was involved in most of what we did that was good.

Hollis somehow seemed an awful lot more assured and confident today. He grabbed a few crosses and snuffed out a chance as well. Don't think St Mirren tested him enough for him to be a serious contender for man of the match though. Carswell, Lasley, Francis-Angol were our best three in my opinion and I'd just give it to Lasley today. Also thought Hammell had a super game considering he was on the wrong side.

Carswell for me. Really coming into his own and claiming a starting slot. Never realised he is still only 20 years old too. Important player for me!

Yup and can't get a look in at Scotland u21 behind a ream of Hearts and Celtic players. Another great performance and to an extent playing kind of out of position at times, ie wide right. Big lad was top class , he really gives us a strength in midfield we have missed since Jenno, he is solid. Went 50/50 with Goodwin(cock) yesterday and put him in his arse.

My MOTM yesterday tho was actually Hammy. Played out of position but thought he played really really well at RB. Would have been Las but he very nearly cost is a pen with a silly lunge!