Aberdeen V Motherwell 26/12/13

something else

Hard to believe it is a year since we blew them away 4-1.

Much sterner test this time obviously. Would be the highlight of the season so far if we can get a result up there.

If we can somehow put in a disciplined defensive display and prevent them running at us and getting balls into the box, hopefully we can hit them on the break and Anier and Ainsworth carry on their good form from the weekend.

We're getting nothing but pumped here. It'll be a long time before we beat this lot again I reckon.

5-1 to them.

Absolute drivel. We wil not conceded 5. In my opinion of course.

In both games against them this season things could have been far different. For all their plaudits and attractive play we can definately match them on Boxing Day and with 2 first choice defenders out should be able to take advantage with a confident Anier and Sutton up front.

At the league game, although they were better looking going forward, we gifted them 2 penalties and were off the back of a european game. We dont give them 2 penalties it probably finishes a draw.

At the cup game, we had more possession, more shots and more corners and hit the bar. If that shot goes in its a different story. It's the manner of the late goals we lost that hurt us all. We should have won that game.

However, I think it will be tight but I could see us sneaking a win by a goal. 2-1 'Well.

• Like 1

3-0 Dons. We did fuck all when they had 10 men for 80 mins, we aint gonna do better this time. This one will keep the seasons run going,beaten every bottom 6 team and been gubbed at a canter by any team actually capable of playing football

Apart from hit the bar and have more shots, corners and possession than them. We didnt get the goal that day but if we play like we did on Saturday we will.

It might actually suit us playing them away and sitting in, rather than them hitting us with pace on the counter attack. That said we'll do very well to take anything from the game. I think we can though, if we're not wasteful with possession and stay disciplined and organised. Nil nil says I.

Anyone know if the game is on the telly?

All the Scottish Premiership games are 3pm today which usually means that there will be no live coverage of any game. In saying that you would have thought that either Sky or BT would have covered the St Johnstone v Celtic game.

All the Scottish Premiership games are 3pm today which usually means that there will be no live coverage of any game. In saying that you would have thought that either Sky or BT would have covered the St Johnstone v Celtic game.

That's only on a Sat mate.

But in answer to the q' it's not on the TV. Arsenal v West Ham is on BT Sport at 3pm.