Aberdeen V Motherwell 26/12/13

something else

Why just not make a comment about who is playing on the left then? Which is a question aimed at McCall

Why have a gratuitous go at two players for no apparent reason?

McCall bringing Lawson in to counter Pawlett to free up Carswell and Lasley to play more advanced. Praised Vigurs for last week but game today requires a different shape. (According to him)

Can't believe Vigurs has been dropped for Lawson. I've said it before but I'll say it again, he is the only midfielder we have with the little bit of quality going forward. He hasn't done it consistantly but look at the highlights from last week and he was involved in most of the good stuff.

Looks like we are looking for a point.

Why just not make a comment about who is playing on the left then? Which is a question aimed at McCall

Why have a gratuitous go at two players for no apparent reason?

McCall bringing Lawson in to counter Pawlett to free up Carswell and Lasley to play more advanced. Praised Vigurs for last week but game today requires a different shape. (According to him)

No need to ask who is playing on the left. We know Hammell will be on his own.

Lawson and Vigurs have been two very poor signings to date. Neither of which can get a run in the team due to McCall not being overly impressed by them. I don't rate either and both warrant criticism for their lacklustre displays in my opinion but anyone is entitled to defend them to the hilt. We all judge players differently.