Motherwell Vs Inverness Ct 4/1/14

Tassinari

Think this'll be a lot closer than the st Johnstone game. ICT are in the top half for a reason, even though they've had a bad run lately, they still have a good group of players.

Cannot even predict what team Mccall will play, he's been tinkering lately and its paying off. Disappointed we've lost Dan, as Gunnar doesn't fill me with confidence.

I'll predict a tight 1each draw.

Given our small squad and our from in the run up to the Festive Fixtures, another victory would be quite an achievement.

Too tight to call, but ICT have struggled in the past when we hit them with pace, so hopeful that Ainsworth can drive us to a narrow victory.

EDIT: actually, reading the ICT forum, seems like they are struggling for midfielders in this game and are worried they will be resorting to long ball tactics. If that's the case, it could be to our advantage.

Exactly the same as Wednesday, with the exception of Gunnar for Dan.

That's the bit that gives me the fear, we have not lost a game with Twardzik in goal.

McKay will be looking to score with English clubs allegedly tracking him, that having said our defence has looked solid so perhaps they made Twardzik look better than he is.

Don't think we will lose thinking a wee Desmond for this one (12/1 Bet 365)

Neither Gunnar or Hollis has had the advantage of playing behind a fully functioning unit. You could argue that the unit didnt function due to lack of confidence in the keepers behind them however I really dont think that is the case.

No idea what the score will be but it would be nice to get another good performance and break another record (straight wins).

Another day of heavy rain forecast for tomorrow. Pitch looked good yesterday but I'm not sure how much more it can take.

Floodlights are on tonight - I guess they are taking precautions. Providing all are unscathed from yesterday we might line up the same. If Saints are struggling in midfield, Faddy might start behind the strikers. Confidence is high so looking forward to this one.

Mon the Well

wee dan looked more agile, more confident ,quicker off his line and much quicker in mindset than hollis or our INTERNATIONAL keeper just my opionion thow !!!!

I think many other fans would share that opinion whistling.gif

aye they probably would, Dan Looked and acted like he enjoyed being with Motherwell FC, and for that I hope we see him in blue again, but if he isn't available in this window, its now time to move on and get behind any of our registered keepers that do play and stop harping on about the old days :evilgrin:

He will be. Dundee keeper got stretchered off so even if he hadnt been due to return he will have been recalled.

Letheren tweeted that he is fine plus they have another keeper John Gibson they have been developing for a few years. It really comes down to whether we want to pay the money to keep Dan. How much does a third choice first division keeper earn?

Maybe Neilsen wasnt being risked to give his injury more time to heal fully. We had already done the deal for Dan so seems sensible to leave him on the bench as cover rather than risk him and have to extend a loan.

I would have no problem if the club extended the loan period as he has impressed. However, given how tight money is likely to be after our cup exit, Im not convinced it is necessary.