• Lionel Ainsworth
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Iain Vigurs
    • James McFadden
    • Henri Anier
    • Paul Lawson
    • Null Vote

Lasley for me. Work rate was tremendous, never stopped and added another goal to his tally.

Thought the team generally looked a bit sluggish but still put together some nice passages of play and must be commended for fighting to the very end (nice to see us "doing " a team in the last 5 mins. Did`nt think we had it in our armour)

Well done to all.

Unusual to see a goalie get votes when we've lost 3 goals. I wasn't there- did he have a decent game?

Had a better game. Not at fault for the goals at all. One ropey moment that I recall, it was a simple catch that he tried to punch and it ended up going backwards and out for a corner.

Not quite sure where all the votes for Faddy are coming from?! Didn't think he had a particularly good game.

Would agree it was a team effort with no stand-outs but I voted for Lasley.

I voted for Faddy. It wasn't that his performance was a dazzling display of the skill of old, but I certainly thought that he had a great game. He was unlucky a few times, with things not quite coming off for him, but it was his attitude during the match that swung it for me. He really got stuck in, was constantly trying to get involved in the game, and at times, lifted our entire team by the scruff of the neck. Given that he's in the team to be a creative player, the character and attitude that he can bring are in some ways, worth even more than his skill.

I thought Lasley was superb also, after a slightly nervous start. Vigurs had a great first half, but he seemed to fade quickly in the second, perhaps due to being an injury doubt. Also, special mention to Stuart Carswell. Yet again, he put in another superb shift and went about his business well, making some crucial tackles right up to the final whistle. I've been very impressed with him this season.

• Like 1

Unusual to see a goalie get votes when we've lost 3 goals. I wasn't there- did he have a decent game?

One bad punch but that was the only heart in mouth moment.

Looked a bit more confident and made a few saves although I'd expect any decent keeper to make them.

No chance with any of the goals.