Leanne For Sfa President

Ianc

Have a read at this

http://www.tsfm.net/scottish-football-an-honest-game-honestly-governed/

And these

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210130622/2011-03-23-Rangers-DOS-Docs

http://i.imgur.com/q88NFQq.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ytPbuSp.jpg

And tell me we shouldn't get rid of the current SPFL managers and the SFA president?

• Like 2

Seconded

Too many people have been deprived of this information. Due to an agenda driven and deeply compromised media.

The ground work to limit the damage to the new rangers when this administration happens is quite shocking too.

It's time the clubs started addressing this. Ours included.

Time to get rid of 11-1 voting also

Good work Ian

Have you mailed it to MFC?

• Like 1

To confirm.

I'm not anti anyone.

I've been to Third Lanark, Clyde, Celtic, & Rangers as a kid but 99% Well games in my time.

I'm just sick to death of corruption in the SFA and very likely see another cover up about to happen.

Let just clear them out

• Like 1

Why would we want Dempster as SFA president? Motherwell were happy to get into bed with Sevco and keep them in the SPL when much of the corruption was out in the open.

Fuck wasting our time on Rangers, they'll always rise to the top. There is a far more pivotal media driven agenda that this country should be looking to eradicate in advance of Sept 18th.

• Like 1

Gazzy - they are letters purporting to be from HMRC indicating the payment of EBT's to Tore Andre Flo, Ronald De-Boer and Craig Moore (If they actually paid him an EBT they deserve everything they get) and the deliberate withholding of such information.

Having spent 30+ years in various Government Departments, the language, tone and construction of such a highly sensitive (and unsigned) letter makes it dubious at best.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think there's a bit of 'skullduggery' at play.

• Like 2

Whether the documents are fake or not is up for debate.

However, the fact Campbell Ogilvie is still in his position after all the shambles of the past few years at Rangers - a club he was director of during times in question - shouldn't be up for debate at all!!

He shouldn't even have been given the right to walk away quietly, he should have been fired out on his arse!

Corruption at the top echelons of our game has always been an issue, with individual agendas dominating over a balance of fairness. For me, these articles being true or not, doesn't change the fact that we need major revolution in the corridors of power in Scottish football.

The fact Regan, Doncaster, Ogilvie, etc have breezed through this whole debacle with almost zero scrutiny from the media or from the board baffles me. Fans must put pressure on their respective boards to act and question this whole process and push for clarity and transparency.

And as Diggle says - the 11-1 system must be abolished as a matter of urgency!

• Like 2

Gazzy - they are letters purporting to be from HMRC indicating the payment of EBT's to Tore Andre Flo, Ronald De-Boer and Craig Moore (If they actually paid him an EBT they deserve everything they get) and the deliberate withholding of such information.

Having spent 30+ years in various Government Departments, the language, tone and construction of such a highly sensitive (and unsigned) letter makes it dubious at best.

Perhaps I'm wrong, but I think there's a bit of 'skullduggery' at play.

So basically they're a load of shite then?

However, the fact Campbell Ogilvie is still in his position after all the shambles of the past few years at Rangers - a club he was director of during times in question - shouldn't be up for debate at all!!

He shouldn't even have been given the right to walk away quietly, he should have been fired out on his arse!

Corruption at the top echelons of our game has always been an issue, with individual agendas dominating over a balance of fairness. For me, these articles being true or not, doesn't change the fact that we need major revolution in the corridors of power in Scottish football.

The fact Regan, Doncaster, Ogilvie, etc have breezed through this whole debacle with almost zero scrutiny from the media or from the board baffles me. Fans must put pressure on their respective boards to act and question this whole process and push for clarity and transparency.

They tried but Aberdeen(famous in the 80's)sided with Celtic to block it.There now seems to be an attempt to manafacture a rivalry between those two to fill the void for a while.

Wholeheartedly agree on all the points - good post, though what was the phrase Fatcalf used - "The more things change, the more they stay the same". As for Aberdeen and their ideas above their station attitude, the least said the better. There was an opportunity for fundamental change which has sadly been missed.

See I personally think these docs are genuine. Guys like Stuart Cosgrove in the recent TSFM Podcast (worth a listen) believes the material to be genuine. The only question appears to have been how the documents came into possession of the infamous charlottefakes twitterer. It widely believed that the material was on Craig Whytes PC and further still the drip release was orchestrated by Whyte himself.

There has obviously been some reluctance to handle the material in the press. And although it was widely discussed online it couldn't really go much further than that.

Until Imran Ahmad managed to get a ruling that it was admissible in court in his case with Sevco. This allows media to start handling It.

It also opens up the opportunity for learned guys like 'auldheid' on TSFM to collate it and fire the first Bampot salvo vs Ogilvie, Doncaster and their cohorts.

• Like 1

I think the chances of them being genuine are very slim. The history of documents appearing on the internet is checkered to say the least, and to have any credibility the source needs to be independently verified and they need at least one expert to corroborate their validity.

As for the SFA, I have said it before - if the clubs wanted change, they could have it. The fact that no change has been forthcoming shows they are quite content to let things carry on as they are.