Golden Circle Tour

Tamritchie

I am flying Manchester to Iceland Thusday to Sunday. Will most likely take the bus to Reykjavik when landing but was looking at one way car hire back to airport on the Sunday to connect with Manchester flight. The idea is to pick car up in Reykjavik Saturday morning do part of " the golden circle" and drive to airport Sunday morning. This is only viable if three or more people were up for it as the car hire is over £80. Anyone interested let me know.

I am flying Manchester to Iceland Thusday to Sunday. Will most likely take the bus to Reykjavik when landing but was looking at one way car hire back to airport on the Sunday to connect with Manchester flight. The idea is to pick car up in Reykjavik Saturday morning do part of " the golden circle" and drive to airport Sunday morning. This is only viable if three or more people were up for it as the car hire is over £80. Anyone interested let me know.

were there wed-fri

we done the icebergs the last time but remember its a 6hr round trip

were there wed-fri

we done the icebergs the last time but remember its a 6hr round trip

Last time I was there with scotland we hired a car. It's pity to go to such a great place do nothing but sit in a pub and go to game. I realise some people are " time poor" so might only be there for a day but anyone there for two days or longer should really try and see something other than bars. In saying that rekjavik at the weekend is party town. But no reason why you can't do some sight seeing as well as party, and of course watch football

Theres a big group of us heading to the blue lagoon on the friday and while the majority are flying home friday night, two of us are staying out until Sunday and then flying back to Manchester. I'd be up for this but i'm not sure what my mate wants to do, hes down in London for the Libertines but i'll speak to him when hes back up the road and let you know.

Theres a big group of us heading to the blue lagoon on the friday and while the majority are flying home friday night, two of us are staying out until Sunday and then flying back to Manchester. I'd be up for this but i'm not sure what my mate wants to do, hes down in London for the Libertines but i'll speak to him when hes back up the road and let you know.

You do know what the locals nickname the blue lagoon? Anyway as far as going out for a wee drive. Let me know. Would cost about £30 each if three of us but that would get a car for all day Saturday to see some sights and transport back to airport for flight on Sunday. I'm ok with driving as I won't be drinking much

You do know what the locals nickname the blue lagoon? Anyway as far as going out for a wee drive. Let me know. Would cost about £30 each if three of us but that would get a car for all day Saturday to see some sights and transport back to airport for flight on Sunday. I'm ok with driving as I won't be drinking much

Ideal, i'll be in touch.

if this doesn't work out there are loads of tour companies on the main road who loads of different day trips. i went white water rafting when we were there against braedlibek.

also if anyone thinks going swimming at the geothermal beach is a good idea beware it's a lot colder than it sounds.