• John Sutton
    • Keith Lasley
    • Henrik Ojamaa
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Lee Erwin
    • Chris Cadden
    • Null Vote

I voted Lasley.

I didn't think anyone was great but for me Lasley was the only one bothering his shirt in the first half. He put a shift in and was constantly trying to get the team to step out a bit. Unfortunately we had absolutely nothing up front or down the sides until Ainsworth came on and he was flogging a dead horse to a certain extent.

I thought O'Brien was far from MotM tbh. His passing, awareness and decision making, pre-requisites of being a professional footballer, are almost non-existant. Fluffed his lines several times where we were lucky not to be punished and was caught out of position a few times.

Ojamaa and Twardzik the stand outs again, with Henrik shading it with his goal and Dan's piss poor distribution putting it in his favour. Lasley had a decent game, if trying to do far too much. Josh Law also put in a decent performance.

I thought O'Brien was far from MotM tbh. His passing, awareness and decision making, pre-requisites of being a professional footballer, are almost non-existant. Fluffed his lines several times where we were lucky not to be punished and was caught out of position a few times.

Ojamaa and Twardzik the stand outs again, with Henrik shading it with his goal and Dan's piss poor distribution putting it in his favour. Lasley had a decent game, if trying to do far too much. Josh Law also put in a decent performance.

This is how I saw things