I don’t mind the 12 team set up and I specifically like the intensity of the split but an 18, 12 , 12 set up might work. Straight promotion and relegation or perhaps a play off final between the third bottom and third top of each league. The issue with this is that if the lower leagues played 38 games the 34 game top league would be finished a month earlier. Perhaps the lower leagues could play 3 times only for a 33 game season.
Willy has yet to convince me but I will wait till January or so to make any firm decision on him. He had his hands on his knees after 10 minutes as if he had run his race. However, twice he had the ball in the box trying to fashion a shot and big Thor tackled him both times. A wee goal might change everything for him.
I have no issues with Connolly playing, he has played a number of times and done well. He had one mis kick at Pittodrie but otherwise his games have been good, a clean sheet in the last game of last season.
Wilson is fourth or fifth choice left back at the moment (Longelo, Williams, Johnny K, possible SODs), it is a difficult role to recruit for, but due to injuries to all of these players he has needed to play and he has done fine. I think we should be focussing elsewhere in the team.
If you go into your account menu and get to Digital Passes you should be able to load the Falkirk one to your wallet, not ideal to do it each match but until you get your email it is an option