Aberdeen V Motherwell 13/03/15

Yabba's Turd

They're playing the 3 top teams next, then four of their last six are against teams fighting for their lives. They're not guaranteed to get seven more points.

If they beat Inverness at home next week a victory against us at home in the last game before the split could all but see them safe. They may be ridiculously inconsistent but have shown they can score goals freely and can keep a clean sheet. If I were a Partick Thistle fan I'd be pretty confident of staying up.

That doesn't even take into account us actually having to win our own games just to catch them.

We really cant rely on what happens with other teams it's still in our own hands.. Could get demented in what Thistle. Ross County and St.Mirren do. All our games remaining are what i would class as 'winnable' games if we dont and we go down we've no one to blame but ourselves. <_>

We really cant rely on what happens with other teams it's still in our own hands.. Could get demented in what Thistle. Ross County and St.Mirren do. All our games remaining are what i would class as 'winnable' games if we dont and we go down we've no one to blame but ourselves. dry.gif

Whaddya know. He's right...... blink.gif

....is this what they mean by law of averages....

• Like 1

Partick are not safe at all. They have some very tough games coming up and will lose ground before the split.

They might lose ground but that will be (probably!) all.

I'd be amazed if 37 points didn't keep them up. That's 2 wins from 9. They can lose 7 out of 9 as long as they get those 6 points.

Realistically we need to match or better Ross County's results up until we play them post split and then win that match, and then do the same after.

At the very worst that takes it up to the last day.

What we can't do is let Ross County get 5 (effectively 6) points ahead. Then it becomes pretty difficult for us and the odds of survival get quite a bit longer.