Major Forum Upgrade Soon

Yabba's Turd

It's looking good on my mobile - I'll check out the desktop version at lunchtime!

ETA: I see I can now quote using my mobile which is great - some of my posts have looked ridiculously out of context in the thread in the past. I'll try to keep up to speed now!

• Like 1

Looks good, hope any forthcoming C&A themeing doesn't render it too garish :)

One very small nit I've noticed so far -- when I get an email about a new topic being posted, there's no longer a direct "watch topic" link in the email, only a link to the topic, where I then have to click the "Watch Topic" button. Is there any way to get that back? It was dead handy...

Compost corner would seem to have been superceded by facebook & Twitter although the NSFW forum is buried in there and that has value, no point throwing out the baby with the bath water on day one, I've learned a helluva lot the past 3 weeks so hopefull of improving the forum look & feel as well as accessability.

The shoutbox could be disabled during matches if that would encourage match thread chat.

Open to suggestions at all times folks

Reckon that would be a decent shout mate. Normally I wouldnt have been on here during matches but in recent months I have found myself drifting onto here during the matches. Would be good for all the chat to be in the thread and not lost in the shoutbox.

Shoutbox serves its purpose though so still a good feature.

Mobile skin finally works on Firefox for Android!

Can't say I'd miss the shoutbox. Dilutes the chat especially during match threads.

The shoutbox could be disabled during matches if that would encourage match thread chat.

Open to suggestions at all times folks

I think the Shout box dilutes the chat in general. There is a lot of this discussed in there and no doubt good points are made but they are easily missed. I think the shoutbox takes away from all parts of the forum.