Watching 'well Tv Games From Abroad

Toxteth O'Grady

Maybe one of the exiles (or Bucs) can help with this.

I'm going on holiday next week and quite fancied watching the Motherwell v St Mirren game. I'll have my tablet with me, but I believe that BT Sport restricts access to UK only IP addresses. So is there a (free) way I can connect via a VPN to trick it into thinking I have a UK IP address?

If it's on BT Sports, you should be able to access it on the cricfree.tv site.

At least from the US, I have no bother wathcing BT Sport games on there.

I think the "Hola" plug in for Chrome should do the business too (if it's an Android tablet you have)

I use Mobdro or Torrent stream controller on my tablet to watch the footy. Cricfree is also decent for watching in a browser, none of these is bang on guaranteed though and if you're a BT customer then try the Hola plug in and you'll have a half decent chance of seeing the game.

I use Mobdro or Torrent stream controller on my tablet to watch the footy. Cricfree is also decent for watching in a browser, none of these is bang on guaranteed though and if you're a BT customer then try the Hola plug in and you'll have a half decent chance of seeing the game.

+1 on the Mobdro too. Have also found that to be reliable.