Whats Happened To The 'well Boys?

Big Stall

Over the last couple of days I've read a couple of different posts saying the 'well boys are no longer a group etc.

What happened? Whats going on?

Everyone knows my good mate Sieb_Dykstras_Barmy_Army has a special relationship with the 'well boys. One I like to dig him about after a few jars. What has happened? Just so I that I can use up to date ammunition next time Im ripping it out him.

Also, I noted some discontent from Frazzle towards the 'well boys. Have the Supporters Trust turned on a section of the support?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no discontent from me towards anyone and, even if there was, that wouldn't be the same thing as 'The Trust turning against a section of the support'.

My disappointment was that the meeting that I had such high hopes for is currently looking like a missed opportunity as both parties involved in the main part of the discussion have said one thing and done another.

That's all - nothing to stir here...

Frazzle

Absolutely nothing to do with anyone outside the group. As explained before the group disbanded due to differances between people in the group and as a result the group split with the Eastend Baby Crew comming out as another group, with the same ideas and aims that the wellboys had and they sit in the same seats as the wellboys used to. Anything else?

Absolutely nothing to do with anyone outside the group. As explained before the group disbanded due to differances between people in the group and as a result the group split with the Eastend Baby Crew comming out as another group, with the same ideas and aims that the wellboys had and they sit in the same seats as the wellboys used to. Anything else?

So basically you's have just rebranded

So how long did the well boys last?

Absolutely nothing to do with anyone outside the group.

Not sure where the tone of the response comes from.You seem awful defensive. You lot openly publicised your group and aims on here over the last year or so. So why not tell us if and when your wee crew breaks up?

As explained before the group disbanded due to differances between people in the group and as a result the group split with the Eastend Baby Crew comming out as another group, with the same ideas and aims that the wellboys had and they sit in the same seats as the wellboys used to.

You see, I haven't read any of that anywhere else so that's what I was enquiring about. However I would suggest that that reads as: "we cany be bothered being involved with a bunch of wee boys….." much like some of the 'well boys critics on here always thought. :lol:

Anything else?

Not really, no.

What ever happened to just supporting the team? Do we really have that big a fan base that we can split it into groups?

who ever came up with the name Eastend baby crew really needs a slap, what's next? Eastend toddlers team???? :lol:

Amazing there was a 10 (?) page thread about the meeting with the club etc and all the things that was going to happen and within a month or so all down the tubes, i can imagine the match commanders face when the baby crew ask for a meeting :lol:

Lee

Big factor i think was the meeting basically what was said/agreed ruined all the hard work and progress that had been made. While the wellboys were down behind that pillar i thought was the best atmosphere i had seen for run of the mill league games againt hibs etc. even the rangers game around that time was a cut above and h**s themselvs have said that to me.

just my opinion though.

I had a lot of respect for the Well Boys during there time, I always felt what they were doing and trying to achieve was something that they could all feel proud of themselves for. Motherwell really do need the fans to be behind the team and I think the backing from the fans really helped yesterday against Celtic.

What I dont like is the fact that the Well Boys were branded Ultras. If they were Ultras they would have not split up over silly petty disagreements. They would have stayed together, thought for the cause and continued to get behind the team, week in week out. Letting the group die on its arse and leaving the "baby crew" to do all the work isnt very Ultra-ish!

Just my opinion.

At the risk of missing something obvious, can someone explain why it's the Eastend Baby Crew?

I mean, it's just a ridiculous name anyway - but that part confuses me. I assume they're not all from the east end of Glasgow, so I can only assume it's something to do with the fact they congregate in the East Stand. Does anyone know anyone who calls the East Stand the East End?

Ultra tag was dropped long ago, there was very few people who knew anything about "ultras".

Whats your knoweledge of ultras to know what is and what isn't?

To try and stay with a group who had let the auhtorities beat them( thats what happennend in my eyes with the back two rows rule) isn't ultra.

At the risk of missing something obvious, can someone explain why it's the Eastend Baby Crew?

I mean, it's just a ridiculous name anyway - but that part confuses me. I assume they're not all from the east end of Glasgow, so I can only assume it's something to do with the fact they congregate in the East Stand. Does anyone know anyone who calls the East Stand the East End?

Simple they stand at the END of the East stand - I am sure when they grow up it will be changed.