Whats Happened To The 'well Boys?

Big Stall

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give these boys a chance, as much as I think EastStand BabyCrew would have sounded better, they have decided on this name. Hopefully they can do themselves proud and try and create an atmosphere!

We will try our best :lol:

Wellboys-good, EBC- gay
:(:D

tbh, think it is quite outrageous how several fans are posting, "Ebc are gay" :( for a start you havn't gave us a chance or even seen the group in action, fair enough posting it after you have seen the group in action, but just posting negative and pathethic comments only because you dont like the name is absoulutly pathetic!!

tbh, think it is quite outrageous how several fans are posting, "Ebc are gay" :lol: for a start you havn't gave us a chance or even seen the group in action, fair enough posting it after you have seen the group in action, but just posting negative and pathethic comments only because you dont like the name is absoulutly pathetic!!

I think it's just the first impression people have of the group mate. No doubt the majority of people think what you lads are trying to do is quite a worthwhile cause, and it's great to get a bit support going for the team, but are put off by the name.

I'll be honest, I agree. I think what your group is doing is great, but, in my humble opinion, the name of your group could be a lot better. It's entirely up to yourselves what you call your group, all I'm saying is don't be put off if people are ripping the pish, the chances are they support your cause, but are merely put off by the name of the group!

tbh, think it is quite outrageous how several fans are posting, "Ebc are gay" :lol: for a start you havn't gave us a chance or even seen the group in action, fair enough posting it after you have seen the group in action, but just posting negative and pathethic comments only because you dont like the name is absoulutly pathetic!!

Is your group the ones who had the loudhailer and set off the flares at Inverurie?

cheers much appreciated, anything else anyon wants to know ? :)

Yeah, I'd like to know why people are creating such a big fuss when IMO what we have here is a group of young guys supporting Motherwell fair enough they do it in a different manner from some others but would you rather they went the way of so many others and followed Celtic/Rangers.

I dont give a monkeys what they call themselves , they deserve the same credit and respect as any other 'well fans be they organised groups or indiviuals

Is your group the ones who had the loudhailer and set off the flares at Inverurie?

no that wasnt us mate, only got together lads for our group the last week or so, hopefully displaying our banner on 14th march and doing a display so look out for it :)

and what is a loud hailer, a megaphone ?

Yeah, I'd like to know why people are creating such a big fuss when IMO what we have here is a group of young guys supporting Motherwell fair enough they do it in a different manner from some others but would you rather they went the way of so many others and followed Celtic/Rangers.

I dont give a monkeys what they call themselves , they deserve the same credit and respect as any other 'well fans be they organised groups or indiviuals

spot on, us as youg lads with the age category of 12-15 want to show our passion and pride of supporting MFC, we are doing it for the benifet of the club, the fans and also to increase the atmosphere and colour at Fir Park. We dont deserve some of the stick we have been getting of a few of the fans, also if you have any ideas for any displays dont hestitate to share it with us and we wil try our best to display it :)

Groups like this and the previous group were and will never be everyones cup of tea. maybe even embarassing to some people.

But to be honest the way other fans groups or not act we find embarassing aswell, the way fans sit and take anything thrown at them, sit with their arms folded and frown at anyone enjoying theirselfs, then run back online and greet about it or the lack of atmosphere but will proceed to slate anyone trying to change things again online.

(and i hope ill no be saying anything like this again.)

I'v no doubt the boys who left will be back in some form, and i know not everyone will agree or like us.

Marmite "ultras" :)

no that wasnt us mate, only got together lads for our group the last week or so, hopefully displaying our banner on 14th march and doing a display so look out for it :O

are you in anyway related to the Casual/hooligan scene?

I think with the name you have chosen you may end up mixed up in it a bit if you aren't careful

EBC or Eastend Baby Crew whatever the're called.

I can't help but be reminded of the the graffiti gangs of neds in my local scheme used to dub bus shelters with. They usually involved an acronym ending in YT for "Yound Team" of MC for "Mental Crew" or something equally as rediculous.

I just have visions of shell suit, sports sock wearing neds making a nuisance of themsleves when I hear that name.

But each to their own and all that. I must be gettin auld.

Keep it real.

EBC or Eastend Baby Crew whatever the're called.

I can't help but be reminded of the the graffiti gangs of neds in my local scheme used to dub bus shelters with. They usually involved an acronym ending in YT for "Yound Team" of MC for "Mental Crew" or something equally as rediculous.

I just have visions of shell suit, sports sock wearing neds making a nuisance of themsleves when I hear that name.

But each to their own and all that. I must be gettin auld.

Keep it real.

that was my first thought!

Some random thoughts on this topic...

I've never been much of a singer at the football (cannae hold a tune in a bucket) preferring to save my voice for berating opponents or officials (or occasionally a Motherwell manager). For me, pretty much any noise creates atmosphere (be it a positve or negative atmosphere, well... :O ).

I enjoy listening to the singing but I'm forced to agree with Matt when he states that seats have taken away any real chance of the same type of "choir" forming as was present before. But if these guys want to try, batter in lads. Just try and keep it imaginative and not too embarrassing. Oh and if I read correctly, the EBC lot are mainly 12-15 year olds. Just hope that their voices have broken. It's bad enough listening to Graeme Smith at Fir Park...

And a final thought on the subject of a name. Does a group of supporters really need one? If you want to get together with a bunch of other guys and sing, just do it. Don't really need a name to organise yourselves. Much like the choir in the old days, likeminded people will naturally congregate. If you want to go and sing, you'll sit as close to the other singers as possible. By giving yourselves a name (any name), you make yourself a group that people can either choose to join or not join. It just creates divisions. By not making yourselves a group, it means that if someone turns up for a specific game feeling like giving it laldy they can just sit near the singers rather than thinking "That's where the EBC sit, I don't know any of them...". Oh, aye. And it avoids people taking the piss out of the name you choose...

Bet you've been up all night thinking of that one. When did style hit Larkhall? :O

I may be older, I'll still part yer sandy shaws!

Bring a suede brush and some warm water when you're dogging work on Saturday....need to clean up these Manchesters on way to Inverness :(