Whats Happened To The 'well Boys?

Big Stall

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with any set of fans forming some sort of group to bring a bit of atmosphere back to the games. Good on them, name is a bit strange but it's their choice. Only thing I would say is why do they sit in the back 2 rows of the second last section? The folk who season ticket seats are there had to move and surely this new group saw that these seats were always used?

I don't have a problem with any set of fans forming some sort of group to bring a bit of atmosphere back to the games. Good on them, name is a bit strange but it's their choice. Only thing I would say is why do they sit in the back 2 rows of the second last section? The folk who season ticket seats are there had to move and surely this new group saw that these seats were always used?

if some wee cock was in my seat i'd not be happy

Only thing I would say is why do they sit in the back 2 rows of the second last section? The folk who season ticket seats are there had to move and surely this new group saw that these seats were always used?

I'm surprised at that, though I did notice that my usual neighbours weren't in their usual places. I've not moved and I have no intention of moving.

tbh, think it is quite outrageous how several fans are posting, "Ebc are gay" :whistling: for a start you havn't gave us a chance or even seen the group in action, fair enough posting it after you have seen the group in action, but just posting negative and pathethic comments only because you dont like the name is absoulutly pathetic!!

The name has to reflect the group, simple.

Marion Morrison wouldn't have gained the same credibility as tough guy cowboy that John Wayne did, that's why he changed it!

A suave sophisticated ladykiller called Maurice Micklewhite would have been laughed out of the cinema, that's why he became Michael Caine, as for Tam Connery!!

Eastside babycrew is a shit name, does that accurately reflect the group?

What about Coco Pops when they changed their name to Coco Krispies or Pizza Hut changing to Pasta Hut???? Bad moves in my eyes.

Why are non-members of the Eastend Baby Crew so annoyed about a group's name they ain't apart of.... me thinks they are jealous of the EBC, go on admit it. :whistling:

Whilst on the subject, I think the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers have a silly name... discuss

PS - maybe the EBC need to purchase some of these badboys...sunglassses.jpg

Available here Hata Blockas Sunglasses

What about Coco Pops when they changed their name to Coco Krispies or Pizza Hut changing to Pasta Hut???? Bad moves in my eyes.

Why are non-members of the Eastend Baby Crew so annoyed about a group's name they ain't apart of.... me thinks they are jealous of the EBC, go on admit it. :(

Whilst on the subject, I think the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers have a silly name... discuss

PS - maybe the EBC need to purchase some of these badboys...sunglassses.jpg

Available here Hata Blockas Sunglasses

Is that some new supporters group at Ibrox ?

The only thing that annoys me about this group is the fact you have stole my ST seat. Gee's it back :(

well sorry to hear that mate, we sit exactly where the wellboys used to sit so with them moving we thought nobody would of sat there so we decided to sit there, well we would be happy enough to give you back you seat and we will find some other seating plan. :(