Motherwell V Kilmarnock 08/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I said after the game today we will win this one by 2 goals at least.

The problem is it is probably too late.

Still Killie may do a Hibs. Unlikely but you never know....

I think as killie have the points in the bag , its its us that may do a hibs !!!

We're almost certain to be 11th but if we beat Killie it at least puts them under pressure, win again at St Mirren and if they don't win their game then it goes to the last day.It's unlikely but with 3 games to go it's not over and they'll be shitting it if we beat them on Friday.

We've failed to win any of the 3 "must win" games we've just played and I don't see why this one will be any different.

Even if we do it's too little too late to realistically help us avoid 11th.

Do you think we'll never win a game again? Because that's your logic. We've not won any of 3 matches, therefore we cannot win.

With our next 2 against Killie and St Mirren it's not unthinkable we could get 6 points given our decent home record, Killie's form, and St Mirrens poor home record this season.

Killie also play Partick away in 2 weeks who have put together 3 wins.

Providing that all goes to plan, it would see us going into the last game against Partick joint with Killie who play County at home. The 11 goal difference between the teams could be an issue though!...trying to stay positive.

Well i hate to burst your bubble, but just think back to three games a month or so ago spanning March into April. ;)

Stand corrected wins against Hamilton. Killie and St Mirren .Can't in all honesty see us win the next three and/or avoid the play off. Delighted if I'm wrong AGAIN though.
  • Like 1

No point in looking further than next friday and Saturday.

Kilmarnock have not been in the relegation zone all season. Suddenly if we win on Friday they are in deep trouble with 7 losses on the trot, only 3 points off a play off spot with more difficult fixtures than us.

I fancy Kilmarnock to shit the bed but as you say there is no point looking beyond the next match. We have to do the business because this really is the must win match.

I can see us winning this one, I can even see Killie losing or at least failing to beat either County or Thistle. I still expect us to fuck up in at least one of our remaining 3 fixtures though and with Killies GD advantage that leaves us still most likely fucked.

• Like 1

I think we'll win on Friday, 3-1. McDonald, Erwin and Johnson.

Hopefully with us getting within 3 points Killie's arse falls out going into the final 2 games and they do a Hibs from last season. Can just see us finishing 11th on goal difference though!

I think it will be close either way. Hopefully we can nick it.

* At Thistle they won deservedly and we just didn't get going. Fair enough

* At Accies we made enough good chances to win that game. The last 20mins and huge disappointment due to taking loads of fans/playing rivals/beating them convincingly the last match I think has meant a lot of folk have forgotten about the 6/7 good chances we should have scored - and that was with some really poor performances all over the pitch.

* Against Ross County it was very tight and if not for 1 mistake we likely would have taken 3 points.

All hope is not lost...but the key thing is we NEED to take the chances we create. If we don't it will be difficult to come away with anything.

Motherwell 2 - 1 Killie